Meanwhile over at exjw reddit

by nowwhat? 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen
    If people don`t like [the posts on politics] don`t read that section.

I also just noted that our most prolific political poster on board doesn't seem to know the difference between 'friends' and 'politics & current affairs'.....

• minimus
    minimus

I think Simon, the most prolific political poster on board knows his site quite well.😊

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

@minimus,

lol :-D

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Jared Kushner buys WT buildings, he is Trump's son-in-law.

Netanyahu couldn't do a deal with Obama, then Trump gets in.

Hmm seems to have a bit to do with Watchtower and Israel.

• LV101
    LV101

Anna Marina - What kind of connection or correlation between Trump/Kushner/Watchtower and Israel. Seriously - Kushner's family are real estate barons and I'm sure someone here knows the facts but seems the Kushner family picked up the WT real estate (Jewish community couldn't wait for WT to get the hey out of the way in Brooklyn to develop it) and flipped it shortly thereafter.

Trump and SIL are serious business magnates unlike Obama who is the corrupt mob enjoying the terror going on in the streets of America - even thanked the thug Antifa/BLM. After all he sold us out to China and enjoyed the middle class breakdown all to his power - he walked away worth multi millions at the very minimum and now owns estates all over the country. Where did he get the money?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit