Battlestar Galactica

by Heatmiser 15 Replies latest social entertainment

• Sassy
    Sassy

I was disapointed in some of the character changes. I think the show has a chance of being good if one can stop comparing it with the nostaligic memory of the old one. Alien

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I am a fan of science fiction but I wasn't impressed with battlestar. I wish it had been made to a regular release movie instead of on the science fiction channel. It seemed cheaply made by todays standards.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I just watched the first episode tonight...I liked it!!!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    He is not too happy about some of the changes they made in this one such as Starbuck being a woman

Don't tell me: Starbuck is an absolutely gorgeous woman whose make-up and hair are never out of place in even the most ferocious battle. Her "battle uniform" is made of shimmering, body-hugging lycra...

• Panda
    Panda

I never liked the original. Maybe I just didn't really follow it every week. However this new Battlestar more than makes up for the originals slugishness. The characters are well represented. James Olmos stands out as a leader, very good choice. The hot hot hotty cylon in red is gorgeous. I was even thinking "Hey a guy with her *on* his mind would definitely have a tough time thinking straight." I also applaud the characterization of the lower ranked military personel. So terrific, especially Starbuck (that's the piolot who saved Olmos son Apollo right?) Oh and the President has breast cancer so we know she's going to die.

SciFi channel rules... Jan.9th a new Stargate season begins ... is that commercial kiss between the Major's just a dream sequence?

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Hmm, Stacy, I gotta disagree. I thought the effects and cinematography were pretty good for Television standards. But then again, I've been watching shows like Enterprise and Aqua Teen Hungerforce lately so maybe I'm askewed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit