Its not my fault

by incognito2014 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Just about every living thing on this earth lives off the death of some other living thing to survive ,always has been and always will be.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

smiddy,

Anyone who can resurrect himself from the dead after willingly paying for the sins of the world could probably change other things as well.

Which is easier to do: resurrect yourself from the dead, or change the nature of the animal kingdom?

The resurrection is no so easily dismissed.

When a person works out that the best explanation of the events surrounding Jesus' death is best explained by admitting that he was actually resurrected, then you start to realize that the Creator himself visited himself us and that anything is possible.

God.... has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, and through whom He made the world. - Hebrews 1:2

Jesus is unveiled as the Almighty in Rev. 1: 8.

A world where the living feed off the Source himself is what Christians are looking for.

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. - John 6: 53

This is what Christmas means to me.... the beginning of a radical change from the same 'ole, same 'ole.

• Overrated
    Overrated

I have been telling my parents for years. It's not my fault that this Gee-hovah thing does not work and they are delusional.

• sam68
    sam68

"Somehow the good stuff we should thank him for but the bad stuff is nothing to do with him, it is our fault."

the bad stuff is the devil's fault. the devil was created a beautiful angel, but once he saw adam and eve, he decided he wanted them to worship HIM.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit