Troll dolls and Smurfs - oh my!

by Jim_TX 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I remember the smurf thing, actually a funny story about that. At my old cong they had a smurf dress up party at an elder's home. Two weeks later there was a kingdom ministry article about how evil the smurfs were....not a word was mentioned about the party again. The biggest thing was Heavy Metal and Rap music when I was growing up, and of course I had that stuff...well the "Heavy Metal", it worked later on when I got older because I got really into NYC Hardcore music so whenever they'd say "Tim you need to stop listening to the bad influences of heavy metal" I'd say "I don't listen to heavy metal". Twas pretty cool

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

I personally never liked the way Trolls or Smufs looked. I've always thought they were kind of ugly, so I never cared to purchase one..."evil" or not. Different strokes for different folks......

• Sassy
    Sassy

We have our very own Smurf right here..

MAC --->

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

<pinches Mac's little blue cheeks, and not the ones on his face>

The bow is very becoming, Nos. Do you have a bag to match? heh.

I always wanted one of those trolls, but couldn't because they were "demonized." Is that like martinized? Hell, she wouldn't even let me play with the neighbor kids if *they* had em, because the demons might come to our house! geez.... maybe I'll order one today to fulfill this childhood dream. <hears dreamy music playing>

CG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit