And the jackals move in

by stillin 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• karter
    karter

Can anyone tell me how the wts is culpable in this case?. Karter

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Karter

agreed, how is any organisation responsible in this case, sue the man, very very slim chance, Sue WT in this case, NO chance and possibility of liabilities for WTs costs. So only outcome is to lose lose lose,

• stillin
    stillin

I think that she is aware of the lawsuits which have actually resulted in damages being levied in behalf of a victim and she is so stupid that she thinks she can catch a ride on the gravy train. And yes, she does need a psychiatrist. I feel that part of her psychological damage is due to her upbringing. Not so much her parents but the pressure of being so perfect, then finding that there are horny men everywhere. ( including, I understand, her husband, who finds his "comfort" elsewhere when he can)

It's enough to drive a person to madness. I feel sorry for her but I realize that she's toxic.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

She puts up with 35 years of all other kinds of nonsense and this is what she finds wrong! 35 years later! I wonder if she's a compulsive gambler and owes money to loan sharks or something. That's the only way her actions make sense.

• Mad Irishman
    Mad Irishman

I'm not sure what she could sue the WT for. Where were they negligent in this?

Sounds like sharks circling in the water.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit