And the jackals move in

by stillin 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• stillin
    stillin

A woman whom I knew as a teenager stayed over at another witness family's home. The brother who was the father was caught peeking at her while she was taking a shower. She told the elders, a JC was held, the brother was repentant and had loss of privileges for a year. I was close to both families, so I know that this is exactly how it went. Period.

Fast forward 35 years. I know this woman's sister. We have basically said hello to each other a few times in 35 years. She tells me now that her sister is suing the WTS for what happened to her. I said that she hasn't got a prayer. The brother wasn't an elder or MS, just a horny guy and so what? Nobody was touched. If you ever noticed, pretty much every time that a woman bends over and her shirt falls open, a brother, almost EVERY brother is going to dart a glance that way. I know that that's different from what happened 35 years ago, but IMO she is being ridiculous and money-grubbing.

• tiki
    tiki

Agreed....a sneak peek is not sue material.

• JRK
    JRK

stillin,

It depends. Were you hurt by the JW's? Maybe so. Eat my shorts!. Do not fucking try to figure out a sum for someone else! You are neither capable nor smart enough to calculate the damages.

Eat my shorts. I think I may have said that already.

Eat my shorts.

JK

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

I am surprised that it is even JC material.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Sorry I am confused here. Let's bullit-point your O.P.

A) 35 years ago a brother was caught peeking at a sister whilst she took a shower.

B) she told the elders he was rependent and lost privaliges.

C) Now 35 years later she intends suing the watchtower.

With the greatest respect she needs a bloody good laywer.

On a more serious note has anybody heard of Cliff Richard? ( His band members were called " The Shadows" and converted to Jehovers witnesses) Anyway I think Cliff Richard is a resent and better example of why we need a statute of limitations on such charges, but the sister you knew is a good example.

• JRK
    JRK

What the fuck is "rependent"

It is only a word in "The Donald's" universe, or The Rebel's.! Bullit-point my ass! "The Rebel" is a shithead! Suck my ass and fart smiling.

Bye.

JK

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Slow down and relax " JRK" please clarify why I " The Rebel" and my comment made you say what you wrote?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

That really added a lot to the discussion! Thanks for sharing that, JRK.

Just chill and move on, Rebel. Mostly likely he made a typo when he picked his ID and missed the "E".

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Anybody can use anybody over anything. Whether it has a snowball's chance in hell of happening is another matter. I guess some bottom feeding lawyer saw an opportunity to make a few bucks, betting the Watchtower will settle quickly for a minor amount rather than face negative publicity, but I doubt that will happen.

I don't feel sorry for the Watchtower though, they brought this on themselves by hiding actual pedophiles for years, so this is just the natural consequence of their behavior over the years.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

C) Now 35 years later she intends suing the watchtower.

With the greatest respect she needs a bloody good lawyer.....The Rebel

With the greatest respect she needs a bloody good lawyer Psychiatrist.

"I`m Afraid,Your Still WatchTarded"

Image result for Psychiatrist. talking to woman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit