My Mama

by Sentinel 24 Replies latest social family

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

(((((Sentinel)))) You are in my thoughts.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Just read this thread now. Thinking of you (((((Sentinel)))))

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Hello Everyone. Thanks so much for your love, care and concern. Nina, I'm so happy your father had the surgery and his health improved. They can really work maricles these days. Viv, I accept your hugs too! PurpleV, my goodness, your father really went through the mill didn't he? So sorry, he survived all of that, only to die of cancer. Ascot and Narkissos, your words are very comforting.

The latest news update: After priming myself all day, she just called minutes ago, and the operation is postponed for two more months. Seems the doctor had some severe nagging doubts that she would die on the table, and he called her this afternoon and said that he wanted her to survive, so he canceled his spot in the operating room, and is going to wait longer. She will get more of those shots to stimulate red blood cell growth, and she is to eat plenty of iron laden foods.

In her own words, she told me that last night, she herself had had a very strong feeling that she wasn't going to survive because her blood count was 12.1 (changed from 12.5) and that she was resigned to trusting in Jehovah. She said this change in plans that came from the doctor was an answer to her prayers.

I have to admit, I don't like the emotional rollercoaster affect, but if two more months will lower her risk factor, I'm all for it. She is so happy she doesn't have to go under in the morning.

So everything is still on "hold". I will probably have to end up posting another thread on down the road and just concluding this one.

• morty
    morty

((((((((((((((((((((((((((Sentinel))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Just read your post now and I am thinking about you....

Looking to read your follow up post..

Wishing you the very best

Morty

• Prudence
    Prudence

Dear ((( Sentinel ))),

I just read this thread today, and wanted to let you know I am thinking of you.

Best wishes and much love.

Prudence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit