A ridiculous thing I found in the old young people’s book

by Addison0998 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    addy - I cannot believe this lunacy

Neither can I, looking back. At the time however, I accepted it as from the mouthpiece of god.

I'm mad at myself that I was fooled by these money loving mental cases for so long.

Image result for punkofnice questions

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Cant even have a wank in peace.

It's no wonder there's so many hasty marriages, breakups and disfellowshippings for "fornication".

• stillin
    stillin

Smiddy, you're probably going to have to google it yourself.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

All Judeo Christian religions have spent thousands of years telling people that their Bodies are Sinful.

Religion is a disease.

• Are you serious
    Are you serious

If this is the book that came out in '88 or '89 then Ray Franz didn't write it since he was already out of there. Maybe his psycho uncle Freddie wrote it. There must be some sickos up high to be writing that crap. They must be the one using their clothes.

• stuckinarut2
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

They have been obsessed with genitals for long time.

Can't sleep? Genitals.

Stresed? Gentitals.

Clothing doesn't fit right? Genitals.

Feeling lonely? Genitals.

Can't pray? Genitals.

Unhappy? Gentitals...

As Yul Brenner would say et cetera et cetera et cetera

• TD
    TD

Gee thanks, sparrowdown. I just spit Diet Coke all over my screen trying not to laugh out loud.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

TD - then my work here is done. You're welcome.

• titch
    titch

Yep, it was advisable to have a member of your family sleep in your room, to "monitor" your nocturnal activities. Couldn't have you engaging in any "gross, evil, disgusting, despicable" activity of self-sexual stimulation, self-sexual pleasure, self-sexual arousal... No, no, no. Can't have that happening. To the WTS, it was "self-abuse.". Nope. can't have THAT happening.

Best Regards, all...

Titch

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit