boob jobs and sisters

by jurs 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

Well.

Axe 'n' ye shall receive.

Should we grade these on a scale of 1 - 10 or what?

(I love this place. There's more sense of humor here than in all the people in all the kingdom halls in all the cities of all the countries in all the whole world.)

• BadAssociate
    BadAssociate
    What's yer point hun?

uh .....that i can make you feed a troll at whim?

BadAss

ps. Tina - better get on the phone, email and Instant Messenger and round up the lynch mob, let them know it's troll feeding time.

• BadAssociate
    BadAssociate

PS. Fran, AlanF(uckwits) are not a mistake - he wanted breast reductive (due to his excessive obeastity). Sorry if this caused any confusion. I should have made it a seperate New Topic - PIX OF ALANF(UCKWITS) BOOB JOB DUE TO HIS FEAR OF GLUTTONS NOT INHERITING THE KINGDUMB.

BadAss

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Thank you Jesus for hearing my prayers and giving me breasts to look at while I post on the board!

Slipnslidemaster: Doin' the humpty hump...just doin' the humpty hump...

• OrangeBlossom
    OrangeBlossom

OK, I have to join this one. I will confess, I had a boob job after my 3rd child. Not to show off to anyone, just for me. Call me vain if you will but up until I had kids I had a pretty nice set. Then breast-feeding took them away. They looked like 2 tube socks, it totally grossed me out when I looked in the mirror. I didn't even want my husband to see them, even tho he said they looked fine to him. I guess he's always had a thing for tube socks. Anyway, probably 30 sisters in my area had them done, all by the same doc. I mainly did it for me, no one else and I have never regretted it.

So let the beatings begin!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Did I ever tell you guys about my penile reductive surgery?

Couldn't have been much, unless an "inny" was what you were after.

Has anyone heard of this new breast enlargement method? Somehow it seems more natural, although it is certainly not a "natural" proceedure. It something like a vacume mold worn nightly for something like 10 weeks. Odd and "snake oil" as it may sound, evidently it works. The cool thing is that the woman does grow new tissue, so they are real.

I can hear Mommy's complaint now, however, "Sixo, how is that going to affect my special purpose, if I have to wear this cumbersome device 10 hours per night for 10 weeks. " Not too worry, little sister , check this out:

Six- - as wise (an ass) as Solomon ever was.

Lets use Teejay as an example, I was worried he may have felt a bit left out. Before:

Thanks teejay, and, nice tits! Maybe not as dramatic as silicon, but pretty damn impressive considering it is teejay's own body growing those fun bags!

• Englishman
    Englishman

My missus wears a nuclear dress.

It's the only thing that can cope with all the fall-out.

Englishman.

The JW religion is simply fanaticism masquerading beneath a cloak of reasoned logic.

• teejay
    teejay

hey, Six, that's no fair, picking on a humble, quiet, repectful
    man such as myself. i was staying over in the corner, hoping
    to go unnoticed, minding my own perverted business.

you and BadAssociate are sick puppies, posting naughty pics from
    sites like http://www.implantinfo.com/photocenter/visitors/index.html.

you really, REALLY ought to be ashamed, my friend. i'm going
    back to reading my bible, now.

peace,
    todd~a booty man

• Francois
    Francois

And this is called mutilating the body? Mutilating? Whose damn body is it anyway?

You may remember gals that vasectomy will also get us guys in trouble with the Borg. It's considered mutilating the body also. Well, mine was twenty years ago, and it's been the best $250 I ever spent in mutilating myself. The peace of mind after the piec...well, you know, was worth a million times that much.

Guys have roaring bad design. We should come with blocked tubes and you only unblocked them when you were damn good and ready. Wouldn't that be wunnerful?

Francois
    Shooting Blanks Class

• BadAssociate
    BadAssociate

Teejay, moron sixofninkumpoop is trying to tailgate on my wit due to his/her obvious lack of it. His/her screenname being a prime example.

At least I'm not posting from this site:

http://www.pvv.ntnu.no/~kim/Thesis.html

and claiming it was mine. Then I'd really have something to be ashamed about.

BadAss

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit