boob jobs and sisters

by jurs 42 Replies latest jw friends

• jurs
    jurs

WARNING: this is a very shallow post. now that i'm out, i'm trying to see the humor of my past life as a JW. when i was new in the truth , only baptized 4 months, i became good friends with this one sister. she shared with me that she and several other sisters in our hall all had breast implants.... it makes me laugh to think that taking blood was a major NO NO, but saline implants are A O.K. I should mention that her husband is an elder and very aware of whose are real and whose are not....... jurs

• Mulan
    Mulan

Okay, I have to ask. Do you live in Washington State? I knew of one congregation, East of Seattle, where several sisters had had implants. They would have parties, and the gals would wear dresses where they could show off their new cleavage. I saw several of the photos too, and just couldn't understand why that was okay. It is amazing what they can rationalize on, isn't it?

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

I think it's stupid to have breast implants. I true woman is what is in the inside not on the outside.

• jurs
    jurs

nope!! this was in colorado. i guess there are shapely sisters all over the U.S. jurs

• Francois2
    Francois2

Never mind all this talk.

I wanna see pictures.

• logical
    logical

Fred

That has to be the most sensible, meaningful thing you have EVER said. Wonders will never cease.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

i can't believe i'm going to say this but....I AGREE WITH FRED HALL!! for the most part. although, stupid is a little strong...i just think that what matters most is what is on the inside.....

harmony

• COMF
    COMF

Oh, please, yes, leave them alone. Natural, please.

And if natural means saggy, well then, let them sag. I'll be happy to play the part of your living bra.

COMF

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

I give free advice on whether boob jobs are necessary.

For a complimentary exam, email me any time.

Expatbrit

• nojw86
    nojw86

Poor sisters they need something to make them Happy, why not a boob job since everything else is taken from witness life. HHMMMMMm would'nt there be a danger of the blood issue if something should happen. Sister loses life over boob job...nojw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit