This New Site

by smiddy 8 Replies latest forum announcements

• smiddy
    smiddy

I was a bit bamboozled at first , and now slowly getting the hang of it , the new tools we can use to navigate through it.

Change is always hard for us old farts .

smiddy

• fiddler
    fiddler
    I have finally just signed on...that was easy enough...but I hear you, change gets harder with age!
  • fiddler
    fiddler
    Ahh! Got a new avatar image...my Steampunk thing. OK...i can go with that.
  • talesin
    talesin

Me, too.  I don't mind change so much, but it is harder to catch on.  Dunno if it's because health considerations have muddled my brain or early dementia.  :smirk_cat:

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse
    So I signed in under this name, and see a 3 on the envelope icon but no new ones in my box. Then I see an icon that says I must download a message app to get the messages. Simon? Is this how it works now?
  • Apognophos
    Apognophos
    No, do not download any apps, a lot of people are seeing that message, but it's not from the site.  The envelope number is wrong for many of us, and Simon keeps saying he'll fix it.
  • millie210
    millie210

DONT click on that email thingie  nonjwspouse.

It is an ad.

Simon. is there a way that the googe ads could not be the first thing? Maybe run them down the sides instead. Or if they have to stay right on top, maybe make them smaller?

Maybe this is something I am supposed to fix on my own? I dont know.

• NJWS1
    NJWS1
    Thanks , I did not download. I like to confirm before doing that for sure ! I had trouble signing in under the old name though. Oh well. I just switch around
  • HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated
    I like the new look and tools. It's alot easier.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit