SYN Is Moving To Brisbane!!!

by SYN 19 Replies latest jw friends

• SYN
    SYN

G'day!

Well, more than a few people on this site and elsewhere know about this already...I managed to land a job in Brisbane, Australia. I'll probably arrive there before the 5th of January.

This means that I won't be able to post very much for the forseeable future, but I'm still holding my Supreme post in reserve for something new I've been writing recently...

I'm going to go and work for Pandemic Studios (www.pandemicstudios.com)

Mostly I just wanted to thank all the amazing Australian people who've been helping me out with information and things during the past couple of weeks - you guys rock! Wouldn't have been able to do it without you! And of course I'm looking forward to meeting many of you Down Under once I get there!

If anyone wants to get in touch with me, my email address is: [email protected]

Best regards,
    SYN

PS. My next post will actually be a short story, featuring the continued adventures of Ben-Shehulamiah, the Governing Body, and some new guys, including, amongst others: JR Brown (Originator of Bethel's "Da Thug Life" Policies), two new Bethel inductees who accidently get mind-melded with inquisitive aliens, and the old lady who knits things with bobbles on!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Brisbane is not such a bad place these days. Twenty years ago it was real hicksville but now it's a rather attractive, modern city.

Wait till you take your ride from the airport into the city, SYN. It's a fast, broad highway. I was really impressed the last time I flew there.

So, happy landings!

Cheers, Ozzie

• Xena
    Xena

Congradulations SYN! *cough* you know though there are lots of jobs in TEXAS aka apostate central! Let us know when you get tried of working "down under"

Looking forward to the next installment....

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

you've got it wrong, Xena!

Don't listen to her, SYN!

Whoever told you guys that you come here to work????!!!!!

Good grief! That'd take all the fun out of living!

Just don't forget the shiraz!

Cheers, Ozzie

• smack
    smack

way to go Syn, I'll be in Brisneyland about the 12th of Jan for 2 weeks of beer and sex. Lemme know if you want to share a beer or 17.

Steve

Tasmanian Overbeer (on a road trip)

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Lemme know if you want to share a beer

Real Australians don't share their beer!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

All the best sns in your new adventure .Come back on line when you can to share it with us. we will miss you ((((HUG))

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Congratulations SYN!

I hope we'll one day get you up here in the land of marmots and beavers (um...nevermind).

Safe journey from where you are to Brisbane!

Much warmer there, than HERE.....let me tell you.

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

Yay congrats. I hope everything goes okay with the job Have Fun..............

C.C

• nilfun
    nilfun

How exciting! Good luck and have a safe journey

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit