What Does A Examination The Classic Response By The Watchtower's Responce To The News Media About Child Abuse Cover Ups : "They Abhor It" ?

by Brokeback Watchtower 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think to the world in general it is fucking stupid but what about the every day JW? Is that all that they can say and is this type of public statement commonly known to the R&F?

Their statement they abhor it. is so vague and lacks any type of any type of response to the issue how can any Loyal JDub swallow it?

• steve2
    steve2

Well, from a PR point of view, they are hardly likely to say, “We love it”, right.

Besides, it’s an official response that obviates the need to respond directly to each media case. It’s the kind of response their legal team would endorse.

• fukitol
    fukitol

What a sloppy, incoherent heading and opening thread. Have some personal pride in your writing for pitys sake.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Yeah your right. Basically I guess what I'm trying to say is: What does a close examination of the way PR handles questions about charges in child molestation lawsuits they face with the commonly repeated phrase: "We Abhor Child Abuse" as their only defense and public statement.

I think some looking into this subject might be enlightening.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

If they really abhorred it, they would:

1) institute a programme of protection that actively made sure the vulnerable in the midst were always safe, and:

2) they would insist that at any hint of Abuse, the appropriate (secular) Authorities were contacted immediately.

The fact that they are the only large Organization that I know of that has not done both of those things means that when they say they "abhor" Abuse, they are telling a huge LIE.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

They abhor paying out millions to victims, they abhor being found out.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

It is almost like saying to the world: "Hey we're not into sex with kids, we hate it." and that is it! No remorse no changing policy. Are these guys fucking stupid or what don't they know that such a pathetic public response mean more $$ money they will be shelling out in lawsuits.

O and I'm claiming short term memory loss on the title of this thread

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

This statement represents their childish theological view point of hating/abhorring what Jehovah hates/abhors and so this Deity calls all the shots in the direction and viewpoints of public statements made under the corporation dictatorship called the Governing Body who have claimed a calling from the corporate Deity himself and rule unchallenged is seems even by their own legal team at the worldwide headquarters as they duck and hide using utter bull shit to defend their actions and corporation's policies that pose a serious harm to children under their control psychologically.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If they really abhor it what did they spend so much energy to hush up these potential incidences over the years ?

If the said perpetrator didn't admit to the act, they just said leave in Jehovah's hands and influence victims to not bring the matter up to local law authorities foreknowing that it was a criminal act ?

What they really abhor more is social behavior by one of its members that would bring reproach onto their organization, making their organization look unclean in front of the public..

That's what they really abhor.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Exactly:

What they really abhor more is social behavior by one of its members that would bring reproach onto their organization, making their organization look unclean in front of the public..

They are so vague it's like they don't have a clue of how people not in a Watchtower inspired la la land think, they are total batch of loonies that haven't got a decent defense from future big pay out lawsuits. They are sitting ducks for getting hit with big bucks lawsuit a lawyers bread and butter. so much for public image.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit