I know

by Jesus Christ 15 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

((((((Jesus Christ))))) Thanks for sharing that with us. We can all relate. May you finally have peace and happiness!

Love,

Nina

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Lurkers,do you know what Jesus Christ knows.Life is uncertain and when a man dies what he knows dies along with him,unless he passes it on while still in life.

Lurkers,when you read this account please read this also,The Watchtower magazine January 15,1974.

"When persons are in great danger from a source that they do not suspect or are being misled by those they consider their friends,is it an unkindness to warn them?They may prefer not to believe the warning.They may even resent it.But does that free one from the moral responsibility to give that warning".

Where is your sense of obligation,think about it,you know just as this post expresses,"I Know".

Thank You Jesus Christ for posting this.

Blueblades

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

VERY beautiful post! Yes, you did know more about Jehovah's Witnesses than you ever should have. We all did.

Well done!

CG

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Wow, great post by JC!

Powerful stuff

Is he still on the board?

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Winston

I think his 40-days are up (Visitors visa only) and he's taken the heaven-elevator back up!

Pope

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D
    he's taken the heaven-elevator back up

Huh, I didn't even know he left...

Musta been caught away in the clouds or sumpin'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit