What's your favorite junk food???

by iiz2cool 44 Replies latest jw friends

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Aztec, haven't you tried poutine? Fries with gravy and cheese? It's GREAT!

Next time you're here...

Walter

• Valis
    Valis

pork roll egg and cheese if you please on a kaiser bun...

• lastcall
    lastcall

nachos...wings.........chips& dips.......nutterbutters.... doritos and bean dip....chilli con queso.....oreos.......snickers popables....sauted portabella mushrooms...guacamole.....Pringles and french onion dip..... chalupas....

guiness....miller light....bluemoon.....J&B and Seven.......Crown and Coke.......Amstel Light.... Jose Cuervo.....on the rocks (with Gran Marnier).......Whiskey sours (with Chivas).............oh you wanted junk FOOD. Well it all kind of goes together for me.

LC

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

The best ever (now pay attention) is a skippy crunchy peanut butter samwich on dark rye laced with green M&M's.

Better than Taco Bell even.

• lastcall
    lastcall
    skippy crunchy peanut butter samwich on dark rye laced with green M&M's.

I for one am paying attention, and I am definitely going to try one.

LC

• Valis
    Valis

I would also have to say eyegirl's bars are the shiyat! Get the recips from her if you can...peanuts, cake mix, and some other yummy stuff I can't remember at the moment....*LOL* But lemm tell you...if you ever get stuck out somewhere travelling and you have the bars of eyegirl, it is all better. I swear this is the truth and nothing but the truth, so help me dog... amen!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ballistic
    ballistic

We don't have hardly any of these things in the UK apart from the crunchy peanut butter on rye, but I don't sweaten that with M&Ms, I make it mouth watering with an initial layer of marmite.

I have a thing for quavers at the moment also.

• JH
    JH

Italian Poutine and a coke.

Even my cat loves it.

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I love processed chicken nuggets! I dont know whats in them but they taste good! And I love donuts, all kind of donuts. and of course beer!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Krispy Kream Do-Nuts!

Lord, those things are going to be the death of me!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit