What's your favorite junk food???

by iiz2cool 44 Replies latest jw friends

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

What's your favorite junk food???

Some time back I decided it was time to get healthy, and I eliminated most junk foods from my diet. No more chips, dip, pop, chocolate, etc!

A few recent trips to the US have cured me of this health crap. I was recently introduced to Jalapeno flavored Krunchers, and I'm ADDICTED!!! I spent the last two days trying different Jalapeno flavored chips, but cannot find the Krunchers! The others just don't compare! Does anyone know if they're available in Canada???

Do you eat junk food? What's your favorite???

Walter

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hey Walter!

Lucky you and lucky me!

We still have some left over.

But I'm with you, Detroit's "Better Made" potato chips/krunchers are pretty damn good.

I vote for them as my favourite, although I am partial to Old Dutch potato chips from western Canada, which you can get here in Toronto, at select locations.

Mmm!

• Beans
    Beans

Liquid bread also known as beer!

• Aztec
    Aztec

Yeah! Michigan is the junk food capitol of the world! Wait, is that a good thing?

~Aztec

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Looks like Beans wins this thread, hands down.

How could we be so foolish to miss the obvious!

Someone is on the ball.....not us.

Yes, this is true Beans: liquid bread, indeed.

**PS: to add, Azzy, that's not entirely bad, at least it isn't that far for us here in Toronto.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Brother Beans, BEER is NOT junk food!!!

Like you said, it's liquid bread, and should constitute at least 1/3 of any balanced diet! More is better!

Walter

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Aztec, maybe we should establish a Michigan-Ontario trade route for the exchange of Jalapeno Krunchers for Ketchup Doritos.

Walter

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Walter: 68storms just called.

Time for liquid bread.....see you in about an hour!

We'll talk more on this subject, over a huge pile of poutine.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Liquid bread and poutine!!!!

I can feel my arteries hardening already!

See you there!

Walter

• Aztec
    Aztec

Poutine? Canadians are crazy indeed. You have great taste in chips however. Ray, hope you like the Jalapeno Krunchers. I picked them out for you and Walter.

Have fun you guys!

~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit