any ex jw's in ne ohio

by freelife 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• freelife
    freelife

hey everyone i am newly on the outside of the jw org. here in ne ohio. I am looking for others here in ne. ohio or even central ohio. hope to see your posting soon.

• Beans
    Beans

Welcome freelife! Enjoy the forum.

Check out our website for some great Watchtower Quotes!

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

Beans

Canadian District Overbeer

• mouthy
    mouthy

I know alot of Ex jW in Ohio.pm me & I will give you there tel #

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

I am from Cincinnati. There are quite a few here in the area if you don't mind a little traveling. I read your post about your family, and if you need friends at your wedding just send us an invitation and I will try my best to be there! So many of us here have experienced the same thing from our families.

Michelle

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

freelife...Welcome.

I live in the Dayton area. Our stories sound very much alike. When I married my now husband, I sent my parents an invitation, it was never acknowledged, so I called. My mom informed me that they, (my parents and younger brothers) were all going to Bethel for a visit. That she felt she had to set an example to the boys as to what was important to them.

So ten years later, the shunning has continued, and I'm still with my husband, and my parents have missed watching my children (from previous marriages) grow up, and they don't even know my grandchildren.

My husband still doesn't understand . But he just loves the x-JW's we've met.

Lisa

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Columbus here.

Welcome to the board!

• lastcall
    lastcall

Hi Freelife,

I was born in Akron..still have lots of family there , some in the troof.

I now live in Indiana.

Welcome to the free life and to the board.

LC

• Yesterdays Child
    Yesterdays Child

Cleveland Ohio here Is that northeast enough WELCOME

• The Firm
    The Firm

Hi there, I'm in Kent which is near Akron. I'd love to chat with you and/or anyone else in the area. Welcome!

-Alan

• larc
    larc

LC, like you, I was born in Akron. Lisa, like you, I live in the Dayton area. Both of you, feel free to e-mail me at: [email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit