How many still getting boosters?

by ExBethelitenowPIMA 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Correction to my post above, where I said "My doctor still recommends that I get the boosters, but he does insist." I meant to write that he does not insist. He'd rather I get them, but is not concerned that I have not gotten any of them after the initial shots.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I will not put more money in Pfizer's pockets, and that includes using Advil brand of ibuprofen (instead, I will use generic if necessary) or any other Pfizer drug (again, I will insist on using generic alternatives if it comes to that). And that includes Lipitor--which is Pfizer's cholesterol drug.

As for me, the Amazon "shot" is the only one I intend to get. I would rather support the small companies making quercetin and selling it through Amazon than support that child-murdering giant Pfizer. True, mandates are likely to come through other means (work, property managers that want fully vaccinated and boosted tenants only, travel mandates, and so on). But I am not getting anything other than this quercetin at the request or requirement of the washtowel. They say "No shots, no mission"--I say "Good, does this mean I don't have to waste what's left of my life in a country where I do not belong, too?"

• NotNew
    NotNew

The only booster anyone should get is one for their gas tank!.

By the way...If there is a God, then He's either not directing the GB or he's misdirecting them.

The God of Truth would not make a mistake and direct anyone that claims to represent Him, the only true God, with WRONG direction...That would identify Him as a false god deliberately misleading people.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA
    Vaccination never prevented anything and never will, and is the most barbarous practice...We are in the last days; and the devil is slowly losing his hold, making a strenuous effort meanwhile to do all the damage he can, and to his credit can such evils be placed. ... Use your rights as American citizens to forever abolish the devilish practice of vaccinations." Golden Age 1921 Oct 12 p.17
    "Thinking people would rather have smallpox than vaccination, because the latter sows the seed of syphilis, cancers, escema, erysipelas, scrofula, consumption, even leprosy and many other loathsome affections. Hence the practice of vaccination is a crime, an outrage and a delusion." Golden Age 1929 May 1 p.502

"Avoid serum inoculations and vaccinations as they pollute the blood stream with their filthy pus." Golden Age 1929 Nov 13 pp.106-107

TALK ABOUT A U TURN.

what would those governing body think of these new overlapping ones doing such a I turn🤔😔😞

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Ex Bethelite said -

Bluesbro I can’t understand you decided to keep getting these boosters?

Do you seriously believe the main stream media?”

The answer is Yes. Mainstream medicine has a better record than alternatives.

I guess we had better agree to differ on this.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

I never said mainstream medicine I said mainstream media. All the politicians who said the vax was safe and effective and it would protect others. This was all lies.

Now that you mention it this is also mainstream medicine that lied to us all

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I can't believe anyone who has their head out of the sand would dare take a booster.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Enoughisenough the direction hasn’t changed all rank and file pimi’s will still remain fully vaccinated if they follow direction even if they don’t understand or agree with the direction

more and more fully vaccinated pimis are getting blood clots

There have been a few funerals here in South London recently and it was quietly being said the shots were to blame

just before one brother died he was in hospital with blood clots

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit