How many still getting boosters?

by ExBethelitenowPIMA 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Either you think the governing body was correct giving direction to be fully vaccinated and do you will keep getting the boosters, or...

if you don’t think the boosters are safe and you decide not to keep getting them then you are admitting that the direction was wrong.

if the direction was indeed harming brothers and sister who kept going to get these injections because of the covid updates then this is a huge wake up call?

how could this direction from the GB who are I doubt Jehovah give such harmful direction?

• JeffT
    JeffT

Either you think the governing body was correct giving direction to be fully vaccinated and do you will keep getting the boosters, or...

if you don’t think the boosters are safe and you decide not to keep getting them then you are admitting that the direction was wrong.

False dichotomy. Some of us don't consult the Governing Body about anything.

• luckynedpepper
    luckynedpepper

It is completely illogical that god directed the GB to "encourage" everyone to take the vaccine as his direction.

It would have been far easier for god, and more within his purview, to notice the virus, "zap it", modifying its protein string, to make it less deadly on a quicker than normal mutation path. Why wait a year for man to develop a vaccine. Then have your TV division make a series of videos. Then coerce the congregation to take a vaccine which conservatively includes "risks"

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

I will not contribute to the Pfizer executive retirement fund any more. I took the two doses under protest, because my employer forced me to. But that's it.

Now, if the government forced Pfizer to produce and sell the vaccine at cost with the justification that there should be no profit from the pandemic, you could almost certainly bet that there would be zero push to take these endless boosters. In fact, I'm pretty sure they would be instead saying that only the people at highest risk level should take the vaccine.

• Bartolomeo
    Bartolomeo

I didn't take any shots. The direction taken by the GB since the beginning of the pandemic has first worried, then disappointed and finally disgusted me. This was the straw that broke the camel's back in my case.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Speaking as one that has been vaccinated with Pfizer and boosted , and who will continue to take any that are offered …… I don’t give a toss what the GB of the Watchtower might say about it. I just use my own common sense and go to the real experts for medical advice…

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Bluesbro I can’t understand you decided to keep getting these boosters?

Do you seriously believe the main stream media?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I got the original shots, as my employer required it at the time. I haven't gotten any of the boosters, mostly because I'm lazy about it and am not worried. I did get COVID about eighteen months after the shots, and it zapped my energy for a bit less than two days and I was fine.

My doctor still recommends that I get the boosters, but he does insist and does not appear concerned that I haven't gotten any. He is the person I depend on, not the GB or the media, or random cranks on the web.

• hoser
    hoser

Are any of the governing body members medical professionals that are qualified to give medical advice?

What about privacy laws? Does the congregation keep your medical history private as required by secular law?

• markweatherill
    markweatherill
    "Vaccination never prevented anything and never will, and is the most barbarous practice...We are in the last days; and the devil is slowly losing his hold, making a strenuous effort meanwhile to do all the damage he can, and to his credit can such evils be placed. ... Use your rights as American citizens to forever abolish the devilish practice of vaccinations." Golden Age 1921 Oct 12 p.17
    "Thinking people would rather have smallpox than vaccination, because the latter sows the seed of syphilis, cancers, escema, erysipelas, scrofula, consumption, even leprosy and many other loathsome affections. Hence the practice of vaccination is a crime, an outrage and a delusion." Golden Age 1929 May 1 p.502
    "Avoid serum inoculations and vaccinations as they pollute the blood stream with their filthy pus." Golden Age 1929 Nov 13 pp.106-107

Oh man! 'It's like poetry, it rhymes'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit