New to this. But not the life.

by Irocz 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Nudge, nudge, wink wink. Is she a "goer"?

• Tallon
    Tallon

Welcome to the forum.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome lrocz ,take it easy with your dad , and I hope everything is well also with the other members of your family , your sister ? smoking , DF , and being kicked out of her home ?

Take care.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Welcome!

Yes, this community is a place full of ones who have woken up because of research...the information about the society is readily available for all who take the time to thoroughly research the history.

Wee look forward to your input here.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Welcome. Thank you for sharing. In this forum you will find people in various degrees of attachment/detachment to/from the WT. It's always good to see where every person is.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Irocz - "New to this. But not the life."

There isn't really an XJW "life", IMO.

There's just.. well... life.

• never a jw
    never a jw

Welcome,

Your story highlights the worst of the WT: blood and shunning of family members

I am curious. What's happened to your sister, your mom and your other brother since your breakdown?

• Theburstbubble
    Theburstbubble

Welcome. All I will say is research, research and research some more.

it takes a long time to take it all in so do it slowly! There's no rush.

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

Welcome!

I'm very happy that you realize what a load of crap the WT really is. Just as friendly warning, if you haven't noticed it by now, the majority of members on this forum no longer believe in the Christian God of the Bible. I feel that a friendly warning is important because many exiting members may seek Biblical spiritual advice on this forum only to be rudely awakened to being surrounded by atheists and agnostics.

Look forward to reading your posts!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit