Are Jehovah's Witnesses subtly directing the brothers to have homes with attics?

by was a new boy 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

It seems if you have an attic, you'll be safest there.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

that is good. I have an attic but never seen it

• Mum
    Mum

Unless "they" set the house on fire,

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I thought it was the basement? I don’t know if I’m up or down with Watchtower

• LV101
    LV101

Probably basement to house their COs, DOs, whatever, they throw to the curb or retire. I think they should require JWs to all have casitas to help their bros/sistas in their tender years vs. throwing them on the state welfare system.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Hidden doors should do the trick!

• Gorb
    Gorb

I remember 40 years ago the backyard and garden of my parents had an exit to the street. The local elder came to visit us, inspected the garden and noticed the exit. "That exit is great when Armageddon will start", he said.

We still laugh about that moment.

G.

• waton
    waton

just a note, basements vs attics, bible says the end will not by water, again, so basements are fine as long as it not only prelude to the end. -- see BC, german flood and mud.

If the end comes trough fire, make that galvanized roofs, joists. hot though, dont touch.

• asp59
    asp59

Matthew 24 17Let no one on the housetop come down to retrieve anything from his house. 18And let no one in the field return for his cloak. How you gonna get to basement if things gonna go so fast you havent time even to get your cloak? And what if cloak is in basement. Should you go to basement and get it? Just crazy.

They just want People to be in fear so they obey anything.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Bomb shelter. I'd go with that. Clearly superior. Secret entrance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit