Blacks attack Asians and other races but the fake news is silent

by mickbobcat 20 Replies latest social current

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Asian hate crimes rose from 49 crimes in 2019 to 122 in 2020, an increase of 149 percent.

Verbal harassment and shunning — the deliberate avoidance of Asian Americans — made up the two largest proportions of the total incidents reported. Physical assaults comprised 11 percent of the incidents.

Janelle Wong, a professor of American Studies at the University of Maryland, College Park, released analysis last week that drew on previously published studies on anti-Asian bias. She found official crime statistics and other studies revealed more than three-quarters of offenders of anti-Asian hate crimes and incidents, from both before and during the pandemic, have been white, contrary to many of the images circulating online.

††***********************

So the OP and the media are upset about a handful of incidents, the majority of which are not even physical violence.

Yet they do not start threads about the one group that has consistently been the most targetted group of hate crimes (African Americans) every single year. Literally over 50 percent of all Americas hate crimes are against black people. But it would appear that some posters feel they deserve it.

Yes the media has convinced you that Asians are being attacked everywhere constat tly when the majority are nonviolent and the numbers are so low it's ridiculous, but I am willing to bet that these same folks don't care about the thousands of anti lack hate crimes merely because of the disdain for black people

The vast majority of which are not part of the violent culture that you think they are associated with.

Black people commit hate crimes at large rate as well, let's not forget that. My family had 3 instances of hate crimes... Real ones committed against them in the southern USA, yet none of my family has reciprocated. Yet white people will laugh it off and say stop living in the past when 2 of them would still be alive today and 1 still is.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Did anyone here say Black people deserve hate crimes?? I don’t remember reading that..

Let’s not forget to include all the BLM and Antifa hate crimes when discussing the subject. Hate crimes by Blacks has increased by a huge number if you factor all that in.

The reality is that RACE is being used as a political weapon when it’s not about race, that’s not the cause of hate crimes. Hate crimes are cause by Ideological Possession.

DD

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

If you view the words of people in this thread and others they create there is a deep disdain for most things black. I am fine with critiquing anyone or anything. However, the vitriol directed at this one group I particular is obvious.

You said include BLM and ANTIFA hate crimes in with other black hate crimes. First of all a very large portion of BLM AND ALMOST ALL OF ANTIFA are confused white people. So how can you include crimes committed by white people in the numbers of hate crimes committed by blacks.

More importantly you completely ignored 2 things. Hate crimes committed by white people against everyone have drastically increased, and black people are such a small percentage of population but make up the vast majority of victims of hate crimes.

Race is a problem, and all races are responsible. Just ask look at the thread about Juneteenth and the ridiculously childish responses to the thread. The responses were completely anti-black. The reason it didn't feel that way is because a small group of people feel safe saying things here they wouldn't in public

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

So, no Black people participated at all in the BLM and Antifa riots and looting? If your answers is Yes, some did participate then it ups their numbers. That’s just math, not discrimination or vitriol.

You’re reading into things and adding feelings that aren’t there. No one has said one thing that shows disdain for all things black.

Maybe your possessed by the CRT ideology and just think all white people are racist? 🤷🏻‍♂️

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Juneteenth…. Yeah, I didn’t read that post. I don’t care about Juneteenth because it’s a political stunt. Certain groups want to make all Black things cool and anything White a racist thing..

If people actually cared about Juneteenth it would’ve been done a long time ago, and for the right reasons, not cheap political pandering.

Career politicians don’t give AF about Juneteenth other than how it serves their agenda.

DD

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

I'm doing none of the things you said. I'm not reading into anything. People literally stated that No one cares about, Juneteenth, Kwanzaa or any of that other shit. Not my words, but theirs. The comments in every thread about black people or culture are so vile it's almost funny. Then the desire to consistently try to slip in the "n" word.

If you read my comments you will say that CRT is not my bag and I do not even come close to blaming white people for everything.

Juneteenth has been a holiday in many regions of the USA for generations so I have no idea what you are talking about. There have been parades across the country for years. What are you even talking about?

I must say it is wonderful watching the evolution of folks on this site

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    Asian hate crimes rose from 49 crimes in 2019 to 122 in 2020, an increase of 149 percent.

However, something needs to be said about what is counted. Now, perhaps most of us think Asian hate crime means that obviously an asian person was hit over the head with a baseball bat. But not really. Any minor crime that has a sniff of intolerance against asians is counted (graffiti , etc). And yes those are wrong too.

If you view the words of people in this thread and others they create there is a deep disdain for most things black., the vitriol directed at this one group I particular is obvious.

Perhaps true, but this is exactly the type of backlash that happens when the woke mob and corporate media distort the truth and demonize white America, while pretending black folks are oppressed. Eventually people back into their corners.

Everybody can see the connection between the black community and the crime levels. I watch this show called "first 48" which is about homicide investigations, and 8 out of 10 stories are about black on black homicides. No worries though, I'm sure the mob will try to cancel the show soon to keep the narrative alive.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

I wonder if these guys are particulary mentally ill or if this should rather be classified as hatecrime. The offenders in this video seems rather darkskinned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-VLDfCl5ak

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I’m still waiting for an example of vitriol against all things black…..

DD 🦗🦗🦗

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

So Juneteenth has been celebrated for generations? Then why all the fuss? Why use Juneteenth as a political brownie point??

Every level headed person of color that I speak to does not approve of having Juneteenth used as a pawn to further dived folks. They consider it an insult and I don’t blame them.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit