Letter from God !!

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 17 Replies latest jw friends

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Dear Creation:

As it says in my book " A thousand years are but a day to me" - I'll get back to you by tomorrow.

• Giordano
    Giordano

The Natural language of God is silence......everything else is a bad translation.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

God says "remember I do not need your help"

then why the hell have I been helping you spread your so called good news to the world to save their souls? Pray tell me!!! Meanwhile I have been suffering financially for doing so which has an bad impact on my whole future n family-to-be !

Zing

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Listen God Coz of putting you first in my life always , I have been last in the queue in life always ! Well dude thanks so much for that !

Zing

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Yeah, Giordano He is still silent, no action or rebuttal whatsoever ! Throughtout time he has remained silent.It is mere over thinking humans who have attributed different acts to God, given him the credit.

Zing

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

God Says: "it will be addressed in my time, not yours"

Ahem, if you havent noticed.You took too long ,My Time ran out and now I am dead.Thanks for nothing."

Zing

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

God says :"If it is a situation that you think you are capable of handling, please consult me in prayer to be sure that it is the proper solution".

Thanks God for your no-confidence vote and kicking my spirits down! Have you ever thought maybe quite a few of humans genuinely have lost their confidence in you ?

Zing

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit