Letter from God !!

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 17 Replies latest jw friends

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Found this on reddit, made me laugh.

Zing

• LV101
    LV101

LOLOLOL - thanks for sharing, Zing. Good note to start the day off if one is a believer.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

You are very welcome LV101.Have a great day.

Zing

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Now that's the kind of God we all thought we signed up for years ago & that's the kind of God Jehovah's Witnesses dupe everyone with today!

I just can't help but think how Moses felt after leading 3 million + people through the stinking desert and wilderness for 40 years doing God's bidding only to fail to get into the Promised Land cause he (Moses) lost his cool with the complaining Israelites on one occasion. Damn I would have been pissed with God's on that bad call! If anyone deserved that Promise Land...it was Moses!👍

Fat chance any JW has of that Paradise that's 1,000 years off cause in our imperfect state all we need to do is tick God off just once just before entering that 'New System' and it's like that episode on Seinfeld where the Soup Nazi angrily tells George Costanza...'No Soup For You Today'!🤣

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Dear Jehovah,

Just dropping you a line to say I and my children are dead. I put my abusive husband in the SFJTD box about a year ago.....hopefully you'll get to it before the neighbours notice the smell.....

SFJTD stands for Something For Jesus To Do (for thos ewho don t know).

Zing

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

Dear Jehovah,

You said put all my problems in a box for you to deal with.

OMG, LMAOF, I really wished it was that easy. I'd just put all my bills in there for him to deal with. But seriously, that name NEVER answered any of my prayers, I'm talking about the serious ones.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Notice To Public

SFJTD Box found too full !

Anytakers???

Volunteers Wanted to deliver the promises.

GB need not apply (you have been found wanting Daniel 5:25).

Zing

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Dear Jehovah,

So strange that while you are my bestest friend, you have never once initiated a personal conversation with me. Even this most recent letter wasn't written by you but by some anonymous human being I've never even met. And the letter wasn't even inspired either.

It appears this unknown random stranger on the interwebz has initiated more conversations with me than you have. Huh...who could've known?

Anyway, talk to you later in prayer. Maybe tonite is the first time after roughly 25.000 prayers that you'll actually say something back? Or not...it's ok with me either way. I'm just a sucker for paradise/heaven/Valhalla/Nirvana so I'll keep trying. Amen.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Anders...

Zing

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

What a weird ass note, God comes across like a dick. Gimme the problem and fuck off, and don't you dare think you got what it takes to solve it yourself. God the father indeed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit