Pictures of yourself as a kid

by Aztec 175 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec

I'm starting this because I was chatting with someone this morning about pictures of ourselves as kids. I realized I didn't have any of myself so I got my Mother to email me a few. I promised I'd start a thread about it and if that person doesn't post the pic they sent me this morning, I will.

Here's me:

Yes the doll and I are wearing matching dresses: don't laugh!

~Aztec

Okay how the hell do you do this...LOL!

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Aztec,

I could not see yours but this is my childhood picture.

But I grew up.

Jst2laws

• Aztec
    Aztec

Hehe, I can't see your pic either. Maybe it's not just me...

~Aztec

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Well,

Maybe we are both better off.

Steve

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

azzie I don't know what was wrong with yours but jst2 you need to click on the attachment (paperclip) button. The browse your computer for the file.

Upload it to the server here making sure you give it some kind of name.

It should appear in a list of uploaded images. Click on the little box above the image to attach the file to your post

at the next screen you should see a box on the right side of the posting box with a list of the images you want to post (the ones you clicked on the little box)

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Oops forgot to attach mine (the one on the bottom follows the above directions)

and there is this one linked from my website

Hmm gotta try something

Cool - uploaded from the upload - ok not cool it didn't work

• Aztec
    Aztec

It's still not working is it. I uploaded it here....damnit, I hate computers!

~Aztec

• Aztec
    Aztec

Awwwww LL how cute!

~Aztec

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

when you click on FILES in the box under your name at the top left of the screen does your image show up in there?

• Aztec
    Aztec
    when you click on FILES in the box under your name at the top left of the screen does your image show up in there?

Yes. *Feels retarded*

~Az

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit