July 2023 Study Watchtower - Great Tribulation is coming soooooooooooooon!

by BoogerMan 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

@ jhine - I should have phrased it as, "the corruption in the Christian congregations worldwide" - as can be be seen by Jesus' words to them in Revelation chapters 2 & 3.

As for inner/interior rooms -

(Proverbs 24:4) "And by knowledge will the interior rooms be filled with all precious and pleasant things of value."

Where is knowledge retained and stored? In the heart & mind?

(Isaiah 26:20) "Go, my people, enter your inner rooms, And shut your doors behind you. Hide yourself for a brief moment Until the wrath has passed by."

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    (Proverbs 24:4) "And by knowledge will the interior rooms be filled with all precious and pleasant things of value."

Where is knowledge retained and stored? In the heart & mind?

Actually, the org are likely to say that reinforces their interpretation that the "inner/interior rooms" relates to congregations, because it parallels Haggai 2:7 which says "'And I will shake all the nations, and the precious things of all the nations will come in; and I will fill this house with glory', says Jehovah of armies."

They interpret the "precious things" to mean 'honest-hearted' people who come into the congregations, so they would probably say the same about Proverbs 24:4, as "precious" new ones are drawn to the congregation by "taking in knowledge" about God.

• DesirousOfChange
  • blondie
    blondie
    • Very soon now, that day will be here, and Jehovah will destroy every part of Satan’s world.

2013, 2011, 2008, 2007...

Threshold: 2016 We stand at the threshold of the promised new world.

2015 Now in the final part of “the last days,” God’s servants are on the threshold of a righteous new world

he account in Numbers has many important lessons for God’s people today, who stand at the threshold of a far greater promised land.

2014 Standing as we are on the threshold of the new world, think of what Moses told the Israelites shortly before they entered the Promised Land:

2013 God’s servants today are on the threshold of a righteous new world. Do we trust in Jehovah to provide what we need in order to survive the coming “great tribulation”?

2006 We are now on the threshold of a new world promised by Jehovah God.

2005 AS WE stand on the threshold of the coming new system of things,

2001 However, Christians today stand at the threshold of a wonderful Promised Land​—God’s righteous new world.

1997 Today, Jehovah’s people stand at the threshold of the righteous new world.

and 1973 In contrast to these faithful servants of old, we are on the very threshold of the new system that they ‘saw afar off.’

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit