Gwyneth Paltrows candles in the wind

by smiddy3 11 Replies latest social entertainment

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Are you put off with Gwyneth Paltrow`s marketing of a brand of candles she advertises as "Smelling like my Vagina " ?

she sure has gone down in my estimation as an actress and /or role model for young women if that what she was ever about in the first place .

How gross is that ? And the interview I saw after this with her was one big Joke ? No regrets that she made a bad choice or bad decision . She just laughed it off .

I put it in the subject of entertainment simply because she is an actor ,but it was anything but entertaining.

5 out of 10 ? ---- I give it - 10 .

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I wonder what the blue haired feminazis think of it? If it was a candle smelling of some celebrity male willy?

Personally, I think it's sick. The last thing I want is to smell (allegedly), some luvie's vajayjay by setting fire to something. No.I don't think she's attractive. Rather bland looking. Even if I did lust after her....candle? Nope. I don't like it.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

It is only natural when Christianity and restraint goes out of the window that people will be public with such stuff. The sexual organs have been turned into worship objects through time. They still have have such traditions in Japan.

If I was JW I would have said it is a sign of the endtimes

• stillin
    stillin

I wonder if she has a line of candles for those who are into anal..

she would probably say she does for another few thousand dollars.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Stillin, Gross! Lol

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

Sounds great to me!

She is also promoting psychedelics now wich has been shown over and over in clinical trials to be A) not toxic B) so helpful with many issues like depression and addiction.

So as fruity is some can rightfully think of Gwenny - she is doing good by my book.

No one has to pay her any mind if they dont want to by the way.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Gwyneth Paltrow is 'ripping off' an idea of Larry Flynt's from the 1970's. In the August 1977 issue of HUSTLER magazine, Larry Flynt had a "scratch and sniff" centerfold. Everything old is new again. (Not supporting, just reporting as Blondie would say)

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

Paltrow is a stone cold idiot.

• Under No Illusion
    Under No Illusion

She gets on my wick.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Why would anyone purchase a candle that smells like tuna fish??

just saying!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit