Regional Convention New Releases

by pixel 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

This religion is nothing like the religion it used to be.While the Mags Watchtower and Awake were never high quality publications such as "The Plain Truth" magazine printed by the AoG I think ,at least some of their books

were of high quality paper and professional looking.And seemed to make sense if you were ignorant of what was actually written in the Bible

Not so anymore from what I can gather.They seem to have hit rock bottom.And with each year passing they seem to be getting worse .

I can`t see them ever getting back to their heyday of years gone by.

Not that I`m lamenting it by the way

• minimus
    minimus

They are boring 😴

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@stuckinarut2: "More hype about nothing. The GB really do have a gullible audience who will clap and ooh and ahh over the most inane "releases"."

It would be like attending a car show and hearing "NEW, from Chrysler... a car space."

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

No new releases? Yippee. No more shit to have to wait in line to get and to haul home and clutter up your home!

just saying!

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

in 5 years there will be a book on the 10 Toe Nail tips - and what do they mean.

• Magnum
    Magnum

smiddy3: "They seem to have hit rock bottom. And with each year passing they seem to be getting worse .I can`t see them ever getting back to their heyday of years gone by."

I agree 100%. The org is just trying to survive now. The days of really caring about the field and saving lives are gone.

Their heyday is over. I can't see them ever getting back, either. Their predictions failed too many times. They cried wolf too many times. Information is freely available now. Game over. The org might linger on as do some businesses whose heydays are over, but the days of boldness and confidence and real growth are over.

• steve2
    steve2

Among the blithering changes in JW-land, some things never change:

The organization’s love affair with old men sporting long hair and beards continues as yet another Old Testanent book is mined for another archly-acted stupendously irrelevant morality tale.

This could be forty, fifty plus years ago in JW-land . In fact, let’s be frank - this could be millenia ago.

Another high-control American religious group regurgitates the remote desert-god past because, well, it has absolutely nothing new or relevant to offer.

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

we are stuck in a 100 year old at least - hot( no ac) building this year. Getting it cheap as it has to be cleaned...no renovations since being built --

and they cant afford to publish anything now?? What has happened to new light? I would say their chest pounding is causing them a heart attack with all the money they need to cover expenses regarding child abuse issues

So we have to send the org $10- 12,000 dollars out of the fund even before the convention/assembly starts and THEN pay for the expenses??? of the three days. JOKE!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Another high-control American religious group regurgitates the remote desert-god past because, well, it has absolutely nothing new or relevant to offer.

Well said Steve2

This particular commercialized false prophet charlatan organization is slowly dying.

The Watchtower Publishing house has milked this cow completely dry .

You could say the light is now being shone onto this organization for its historical activity.

Did Jah ever guide or choose these lying corrupt men ? , I dont think so

Are they the faithful discrete slave spoken about in the bible ? hardly

False prophet charlatans are just that and they will have to answer for their own sins as false prophets

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Datadog

Image result for punkofnice washtowelImage result for punkofnice washtowel

Image result for punkofnice washtowel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit