Guide to Women: Everything You NEED to KNOW !

by Simon 16 Replies latest social humour

• sparky1
    sparky1

Human beings need to stop viewing men and women as the 'opposite' sex and would probably do better if they viewed each other as the 'complimentary' sex.

• Simon
    Simon
    Not funny in either case to make fun of someone or group thinking it is funny.

I'm pretty sure that making fun of things is a fundamental part of how humour works. Unless we're going to be limited to puns, there's often some "offence" involved in comedy. The trick is not to take it too seriously.

In this case it's making fun of crazy women and the people who classify them. It was sent to me by my wife after she and the girls she works with watched it and thought it was funny.

• newsheep
    newsheep

Blondie it's sad that these men have such huge insecurities that they have to hide behind the woman to make themselves feel bigger than what they are by insulting them. No doubt it's their two inch dicks that have scared them for life or that a flush of a toilet can last longer than when they you know what. Maybe their pissed off because their wives have to fake orgasms to make these idiots feel like they are something when in reality they are little nothings. For all the men out there that think this is funny I ask you how you would feel if it were your daughters and sons watching this nonsense. Not encouraging and these men are to be pitied and anyone that thinks this is ok. Not mature.

• newsheep
    newsheep

Sorry Simon, you posted it so take the heat and don't hide behind the Mrs.

• Simon
    Simon
    For all the men out there that think this is funny I ask you how you would feel if it were your daughters and sons watching this nonsense.

Our kids have a great sense of humor and are usually my source for funny-videos-on-the-internet.

Maybe their pissed off

*they're*. Remember: "they're putting their things over there"

take the heat and don't hide behind the Mrs.

I'm not hiding behind anyone, I'm demonstrating that men and women can and do find this funny because it is funny to people with a sense of humor that don't leap to being offended as though it's some kind of achievement or something to be applauded.

BTW: Good job putting to rest the idea that there are women that are totally cray-cray!! There's really no need for crass insults - or were you trying to be funny? If so, you failed. They weren't even that good as insults. I mean "you must have a small dick". Really? That's the absolute best you could come up with?

• Angharad
    Angharad

LOL Simon is not afraid to take the heat and to try and spin this thread in that way that is pathetic. I told him to mention I sent it to him so show that some women are able to have a sense of humour and not be automatically offended and outraged over an obvious satirical video

It was a funny video - Me and all the girls I work with found it hilarious and not in the least bit offensive, because you know what IT'S FUNNY

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

Wait, you mean this was a joke and not a tutorial teaching video? Darn! I was taking notes...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit