Well, I guess it is my turn.

by pamkw 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Maverick
    Maverick

When they call tell them they are welcome because the Doctor told you that you are not contagious anymore, and that you have the house cleaned up, mostly anyway! Your skin is healing nicely and the smell is not too bad anymore! And your new dog has not died yet ...unlike the last three you had! Ask them if they have gloves? And are in good health? And have strong stomachs? Have fun with these dopes! Maverick

• pamkw
    pamkw

Maverick,

You made my day. I hope they were just going through the motions and nothing will come of it.

Heathen,

I have never been able to understand the whole voided thing. I was a cover up of sorts. I has always made me mad.

Thanks everyone for commenting.

Pam

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Pam, way to go.

That lovely tree, decorated to the max.

Also, whatever 'oops' items that may be around, to totally put them off.

Hang a wreath on the door, mistletoe above the doorway.....it is as effective as wolfbane to vampires.

Who knows, it'll be interesting to see what lies ahead.

But you know where you stand, and are happier outside than you were ever on the inside (JWs).

Hang in there Pam, always a treat to read your posts.

Rayzorblade

• nilfun
    nilfun
    Years later, the elders finally admitted that my step-father sexually molested me. Was he df? No, they decided to declare his baptizm void

HUH???? Wow, what a pack of *%&$#$%*@*'s! One of the most tragically absurd decisions by a group of elders that I have heard. I'm so sorry. ((Pamkw))

To say that they owe you an apology is an understatement. For them to approach you with anything less than that is an insult.

You owe these guys nothing, but you do what you think is best. It's just that I would hate for another group of elders to get an opportunity to manhandle you yet again.

Stay strong.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Pam,

Do not meet with them! They tried to meet me and I avoided them.... I'm Wiccan and I don't care to hide it anymore (good on you for buying a wicca book ).

If you don't meet them, they are unlikely to DF you. I had xmas decorations in my window last year and they do know where I live, but they did nothing about it. I refused to meet them so I think that they think I'm not a threat anymore so why bother?

If you do meet them, you are likely to be DF if you continue to disagree and voice your concerns. If you're not too bothered about being DF then I'd say "go for it" - at least you can close that nasty chapter of your life once and for all.

Sirona

x

• SM62
    SM62

Hi Pam,

I really don't understand the mentality of these people. There you are, out 6 years, getting your life together, and then they have to come along and mess things up. They go out of their way to df people who don't deserve it, then they go out of their way to hound them to make their way back. They want you to go to the meeting when it has started, sit at the back being ignored, leave early before anyone has a chance to see you.......it makes no sense. Why can't they leave people alone?

Take care - I'll be thinking of you.

Terri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit