Are You Ready For This?

by Anna Marina 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Enoughisenough

"What's with the dancing?"

Whose tune are they dancing to? This man explains , "they know the name of the tune."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/M2CgLTh4GIQQ/

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

I grew up as a JW like many of you guys did in the 'old days' - before the GB turned into rock stars.

I literally cannot believe what this organisation has turned into. The happy clapping, the soft rock music videos, the uncomfortable dancing, the cheesy smiles.

It is more cult-like than ever and it seems like a bunch of maniacs trying to forget that there is absolutely no substance when you scratch off the veneer.

Watching this stuff makes my skin crawl.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

So the WT presents the GB as:

1. the rightful rulers of the earth

2. God's mouthpiece

3. the nanny of all of God's "belongings"

Then they get upset when JW's treat them like rock stars and tell them to knock it off? What gives? The reactions are appropriate if what they claim about themselves is true.

The reality is that it is embarrassing to be idolized like that. It is totally anti-Christian But, they caused it, not the R&F.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I've watched a few of these "airport greeting" videos before, but this one blow me away in particular, because at the beginning we see Sam Herd doing a little a lil dance and hamming it up!!!! Then, Gary Brauex of all people....standing with people, getting pictures. Gary is the biggest douche-canoe!! Who the fuck in their right mind would want their picture taken with the guy from the "Pillow-Gate" video???? No one sane, that's who!! Worst of all, you can see that there is a WT pro camera guy there snapping away!

So that article putting the blame back on the rank-n-file Sheeple for treating them like celebrities is pure HORSESHIT!!! Can you believe the gall of these writers? The GB Members and Helpers could have shown up completely anonymously with no one to know.....but oh hell no! They Lett it be known where and when they'd be at the airport, and hence the "greeting line" and big production which they obviously eat up with a spoon!

Truly, not the religion I grew up in. Totally sickening what this joke has become.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i remember when i was still a teenage kid back in the 60's----the cong i was in organised a coach at very short notice to attend a mini one evening assembly at a stadium in London UK. Brother Knorr was coming to give a talk !. That prick was treated like god itself! His talk punch line was " you must not forget"...ive never forgotten that . ( I cant remember what his talk was about though )

These brain washed dubs treat their cult leaders like rock stars. They would buy their turds if some smart operator could market them.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Sea Breeze So the WT presents the GB as:
    1. the rightful rulers of the earth
    2. God's mouthpiece
    3. the nanny of all of God's "belongings"
    Then they get upset when JW's treat them like rock stars and tell them to knock it off? What gives? The reactions are appropriate if what they claim about themselves is true.

The only other person I could think of, within living memory, who comes near to having those sort of credentials and the (naturally) resulting absolute power - was the God-Emperor Hirohito.

• titch
    titch

Sheesh....you'd think that the Pope had just arrived. Or, you'd think that Joel Osteen had just arrived. Or, you'd think that Joyce Meyer had just arrived. Or, you'd think that Kenneth Copeland had just arrived...or Jimmy Swaggart had just arrived.....Oh, well. Best Regards, everyone (No, I'm NOT ready for "this")

Titch.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

The Governing Body members wearing expensive and unusual jewellery and at the same time speaking against showy displays!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNf9woqsoIk

Beneath the video one commentator called D says this -

Got curious, the internet say: 1) A ring worn on the pinky is to indicate a man's wealth and status. 2) Once you were officially inducted into the mafia, you got a special pinky ring. 3) In Roman mythology, each finger is associated with a specific God. The pinky is set aside for Mercury, the messenger God. He is also the god of mischief and practical jokes.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Stan Livedeath : " the cong. I was in organised a coach at very short notice to attend a mini one evening assembly at a stadium in London UK. Brother Knorr was coming to give a talk !. That prick was treated like god itself! "

My cong. did the same, all my family went, my father said afterwards that he was disgusted with the prolonged applause at the mere appearance of Knorr on the Platform, and the same at the end, muppets clapping until their hands exploded, "It is glorifying man !" he said. I too, as a teenager, felt uncomfortable at that, before dad's comment.

My father passed away more than two decades ago, I wonder what he would think NOW !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit