Why the Oxygen Special will not work like we think it will...

by HiddenPimo 30 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

It is more:

Why the Oxygen Special will not work like YOU think it will..

• LV101
    LV101

These great exposes will encourage and give people the moxie to contact lawyers. That's why Mr. Zalkin, Esq., is flooded with calls and litigation.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

If you believe the org, you will believe the allegations are simply apostate lies from satan. I remember how apostates were viewed in the 80s. They were bitter evil people that were angry that they had been judged and now they spread lies about God's org rather than going back and repent and face divine discipline 😈. If JW experience judgment from the governments, that fits perfectly the image of satanic persecution. I think a future abandonment of the 1914 doctrine is a bigger worry. That could wake up old servants

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    The only way is if the Organization is destroyed by the Governments themselves...

No. Don’t get Stalinist ...

• waton
    waton
    the 1914 doctrine is a bigger worry

It is quite possible that wt personnel was sexually involved with under 18 year olds before, during and after 1914.

The problem with 1014 is not the number itself, , but the generation myth wt has generated.

• caves
    caves

I cannot comment on the Oxygen special as I probably will not watch it.

However, I had to read "Crisis of Conscience" many times over for my brain to start to crack. I was that damn indoctrinated and dumb.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

I found that the program was long. Course, it was supposed to be viewed on two separate nights so watching it all at once would make it long.

It was presented in a serious and cautious manner. Hated how the WT jerked people around. Promising to "look" into scheduling an interview with Bundy but obviously it wasn't going to happen. Playing games with Zalkin and Bundy when they showed up at Warwick.

I watched the Dateline on CSA years ago. It didn't get me out then but it did figure on getting me out later. So this program will do the same thing I'm sure for others. Especially if more and more articles/programs come out.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

If you want to see what the JW Org will look like in 20 years, look at the state of the Christadelphians today.

THAT is whats in store for the WatchTower cult.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

WING COMMANDER:

I tend to agree with you that is probably the direction the Witness religion is heading:..the dustbin of history with other forgotten sects.

The faithful paying elderly are dying off, younger people won’t stay, the religion is being hit with lawsuits and selling off halls everywhere.. I don’t believe as some do that if the Witness religion went completely online that people would still donate. I do not believe they would..at least not for very long. No, the religion would be pretty much finished, IMO.

• LV101
    LV101

Wing Com - I hope you're prognostication is right but wish it would happen sooner rather than later - hopefully, the sell off show will continue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit