Men are just happier.

by Surreptitious 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Edited to remove humor that by the light of day has potential to offend....

Edited to put back cuz it's almost dark here now....

Why Men Are Just Happier People - What do you expect from such
    simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours.
    Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can be
    president. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a
    water park. You can wear NO T-shirt to a water park. Car mechanics
    tell you the truth. The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to
    another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. You don't have
    to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay.
    Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental -- $100.
    People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them The occasional

well-rendered belch is practically expected. New shoes don't cut, blister,
    or mangle your feet. One mood -- all the time. Phone conversations
    are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks. A five-day
    vacation requires only one suitcase. You can open all your own jars. You
    get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If someone forgets
    to invite you, he or she can still be your friend. Your underwear is $8.95 for
    a three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. You almost
    never have strap problems in public. You are unable to see wrinkles in
    your clothes. Everything on your face stays its original color. The
    same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave
    your face and neck. You can play with toys all your life. Your belly usually
    hides your big hips. One wallet and one pair of shoes one color for all
    seasons.You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can "do" your
    nails with a pocketknife. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a
    mustache. You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December
    24 in 45 minutes. No wonder men are happier!

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster
    People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them.

But if you have a nice, muscular chest, would this necessarily be a plus? I don't, but I'm just wondering.

• greven
    greven
    You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look.

Definitely untrue! My legs are skinny and a dazzling white. People have to wear sunglasses when I would walk in shorts...Therefore, even in summer I just wear jeans.

Greven

• Blue Moon
    Blue Moon

so happier because more lazy? well i kinda agree and disagree.. i mean simplicity is wonderful.. i love it in pretty much everything,it's true that some women are too much.

You can be president.

ummm good luck.. i don't think it's fun.. it's a huge responsibility and really tough. and being pregnant.. isn't it just an amazing gift? nothing comes easily.. and you'd appreciate something more if it was harder to do. but carrying another soul inside you.. and holding your own child in your arms.. that's a blessing.. motherhood is a wonderful thing. and being clean is actually healthy, we're not guys so we can't do it while we're standing.

and about getting a wedding dress.. it's a dream... while walking down that isle feeling that we are to start building a new kingdom with you..try to change our looks sometimes so you wouldn't just get bored while we're the same and you see all those beautiful faces on tv.. i don't think you don't like that? like i said..some women spend too much and over do stuff but men are the ones with the bigger responsibilities usually. i mean we could just worry about our homes and raising kids and that wouldn't be weird.. but men would have tons of stuff to do and bills to pay etc..responsibility never ends.. don't you think?

but it's good that you think men are happier.. glad to know you enjoy all the responsibilty.. good for men..

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Well Surrep,

You know this is going to get the girls going.

You know stuff about tanks.

aren't we shallow creatures

The world is your urinal.

Oops, thanks for reminding me, I need to get a portapotty on the job.

Steve

• Vita Nuova
    Vita Nuova

Here's a few more reasons men are happier:

Grooming yourself is a matter of minutes not hours. There is no time of the month. Being called a whore is cool. Being cool means being a whore.

• U.2.K. Tha Greate$t
    U.2.K. Tha Greate$t

How about this: Men are ignorant to the point, where one man can destory millions of lives, not only destorying other people lives, but beating women, raping women, starting wars for no reason(at this point satan has taking over his mind).

(As you read this, i am a man, but to be honest, men are starting to tick me off. There is only a few good men left on this earth(note, taking a page from the 144,000, when i say few i meant over a million, lol oops did i confused you). anyway women are bad to, but men are worse. just facts., i'm pretty sure the person who is shooting people on the highways is a man. who wanna bet?)

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

This was meant as humor at the expense of men......

It's not an ideology. Not mine anyway.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Syrup, must you be so sweet?

Men are happier cause they are oblivious. JMO....

~Aztec

PS: Why did you take it away? It was funny!

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Men are just happier.

Did I miss something?

Walter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit