Is There Life On Mars?

by LoveUniHateExams 23 Replies latest social current

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

It seems inconceivable to me of what we now understand the size of the universe that their isn`t life somewhere else in the universe ,it just doesn`t make sense .

Whether such life exists in our solar system is yet to be determined maybe ? maybe not.

And if such a thing as GOD really does exist it is also inconceivable to me that earth is the only place considering again the size of the universe as we understand it today to be the only place where life in some form exists .

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

"if such a thing as GOD really does exist it is also inconceivable to me that earth is the only place considering again the size of the universe"

And Bible god only interested himself in a small group of tribes inhabiting the worst bit of land that was formerly Canaan, the piss poor Hill Country. Yea, that makes sense.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I had a friend who cleaned and disinfected space craft. If h e ever goofed covid is already out there.😊

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

if there is life on Mars, by now they/it is likely wondering if there is common sense on earth LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit