Ivana Trump grave at Trump's golf course

by SydBarrett 13 Replies latest jw friends

• SydBarrett
    SydBarrett

People who dislike Trump will see this as an eyesore and an insult to his first wife and the mother of his 3 children.
    People who support Trump will describe this as a beautiful natural setting, like a woodland.

• SydBarrett
  • Samcats
    Samcats

It's a disgrace. . .

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    For all we know she may have requested this as her last resting place. I very much doubt her children would have allowed their mother's memory to be sullied by placing her somewhere she wouldn't have wanted to be.
  • Samcats
    Samcats

Not even to cut the grass? Or plant grass?

• SydBarrett
    SydBarrett

"Not even to cut the grass? Or plant grass?"

Yes. For a "Billionaire" you just tell your assistants to tell their assistants to tell their assistants to hire a crew to do basic landscaping. It's a 10 second request. Pocket change. For someone you were once apparently intimate with.

• SydBarrett
    SydBarrett

For all we know she may have requested this as her last resting place.

Yes. Perhaps it was her desire to be planted on her ex husband's golf course.

I very much doubt her children would have allowed their mother's memory to be sullied by placing her somewhere she wouldn't have wanted to be.

The previous photo argues differently.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Why does anyone care about this?

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Maybe mom wasn’t so great (there is some evidence to that). I wouldn’t care for most people in my family’s graves, especially since some of them I haven’t talked to in decades (due to JW shenanigans). It seems Ivana admitted herself that she basically distanced herself after they were grown up and there is no evidence that they had a ‘real close’ relationship around the time of her death.

I think this goes to show more that you can’t control what happens after your death, people will eventually forget about you, all our graves will eventually look like that and in many places, at some point we’ll be dug up and moved to make room for other priorities.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Or just left in the ground and paved over to make a car park like Richard III was.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit