I decorated my avatar for Xmas

by FlyingHighNow 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

No offense here to my pagan little self!

Gretchen

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Do I see ciggies smoke on it too?

Noooooo, that would be a dfing offense wouldn't it? Uh, it's hot cocoa. Yeah, that's what it is.

Thanks, Blue. Glad my holiday fair didn't make you gasp.

Heather

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

That's right, Gretchen, good witch of the east. Glad to have the company a fellow, boldly rebellious, pagan type worshipper.

Heather

• rocketman
    rocketman

It's purely pagan....which is why we like it.

• moonwillow
    moonwillow

I liked it Heather it's very festive indeed and cute as well. Do you have some sort of program you designed it with?

• Sassy
    Sassy

I love the wreath Heather....

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

Its wicked...I'm not offended, Christmas is the best!

C.C

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Chim, SNS, Rocketman and Moonwillow: thank you and hope you are all enjoying this christmas season as well.

I liked it Heather it's very festive indeed and cute as well. Do you have some sort of program you designed it with? Moonwillow

I found this avatar on the net somewhere. I don't even remember where. I changed it into a bitmap. You can open your bitmap files in Windows Paint and modify them. I keep a pure copy of the avatar and then I make copies and modify them.

Windows Paint is a pretty crude program but you can still have fun with it. I once did a beautiful portrait of my daughter but the portrait bit the dust when my hardrive died. You can do artwork but you need time and lots of patience. I find Windows Paint is better for being silly than serious graphic art.

Heather

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Do I see ciggies smoke on it too?

You know, I was looking at it again, Viv and I think it looks like I am smoking a cigar. If the pic was bigger you could see that it's a mug of coffee I turned into a mug of hot cocoa with whipped cream on top.

Heather

• blondie
    blondie

I wonder if Simon will decorate the JWD log this year with snow and a surprise visit from Santa? Looks good Flying.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit