Crossroads, Farkel, et al. re Tree of Knowing Bad.

by AGuest 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Faraon
    Faraon
    : did you NOT read that spirits DO eat?

Do spirits have stomachs, then? Do they pass waste? If so, how do they do that?

Do they have "spiritual dumps," or what? I'n curious about this.

I have heard the expression "Holy Sh!t!"
    Could this be the result of an angel eating pizza?

JRP

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hey,Daddy-O, and may you have peace!

Indeed, spirit creatures DO eat. I have seen it with my own 'eyes'. However, what THEY eat is disseminated within them. It does not 'pass through and empty out into the sewer', okay?

So, a spirit being that eats from the Tree of Life, will gain MORE life... and 'live' to time indefinite. Same thing with us. However, one that eats from the Tree of Knowledge can no LONGER eat from the Tree of Life, and thus dies... eventually.

Adam and Eve died only in the physical flesh. Their spirits have yet to be destroyed. Satan and Gog, too, have yet to be destroyed. But the SPIRITS of these had to be somewhat 'weakened' so that they CAN be destroyed. If any of them were allowed to go back and eat... from the Tree of Life... they would again eat, and live to time indefinite. For eating from one tree cancels out the affects of the other. Death cancels out life; Life cancels out death.

That is the very reason WHY Satan misleads Gog and Magog to come against the 'beloved City', New Jerusalem, where the Tree of Life, my Lord, is 'planted'. If they can GET to that Tree... and eat... they will live FOREVER. My Father is NOT going to let that occur. His 'fire' destroys them first, and Satan is cast INTO the 'lake' of that fire.

Daddy-O, I am not trying to mislead you. I think you might know me a bit better than that. I am simply relating to you and others what has been related to me. Let go of your chagrin for a moment and look this stuff up. I COULD always include scriptures and verses, but I am not always directed to. Why? So that you will LEARN... to 'come to [him], my Lord, and ask HIM... rather than rely on the Law written on stone tablets. You have a question? All you need do is ask him. But you have to do it in faith, out of a CLEAN heart, and anger and contentious render a heart 'unclean'. They are 'works of the flesh', not 'fruits of the spirit'.

Let the anger go, Daddy-O, and then simply ask. And LISTEN.

I bid you peace,

Your servant (to time indefinite, even if you keep being mean), and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi SJ,

You are delusional. When your life runs out, you will die just like the rest of us and go back to the dust. When there is any proof to the contrary I might give you a little credence. Until you can prove any of your alligations I will just sit back and wonder about your mental state.

Peace,

Ken P.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hello, Ken P., and may you have peace!

You are absolutely correct, in that if my Lord does not 'arrive' in my lifetime, I WILL die... and my physical flesh... will return to the dust. However, since the flesh 'is of NO use all' (the physical flesh), I am not concerned with what happens to it anyway. It is my SPIRIT that I am trying to get 'saved', dear one. I want THAT... to return to JAH.

John 6:63
    Ecclesiastes 12:7
    Matthew 10:28

Now, if I am granted the privilege NOT to see death in my physical flesh, to NOT see 'corruption', then, hoo-boy! Cool!

1 Corinthians 15:51
    1 Thessalonians 4:17

All depends on which 'generation' this is, whether is it THE 'generation', or it is yet to come. Either way, ALL of my brother, including my Lord, were thought 'mad' and 'delusional' by their respective 'generations', yes? Should I expect different?

Matthew 5:11, 12

But... I bid you nothing but peace!

A slave of Christ,

SJ

May it will... maybe it won't. I have to give it a try, though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit