Covid Vaccine

by sloppyjoe2 11 Replies latest watchtower medical

• sloppyjoe2
    sloppyjoe2
    I may be mistaken, but wasn’t there a governing body video where one of them said something along the lines of you don’t trust that the vaccines are safe do you really believe that the governing body is the faithful slave? Perhaps I imagined this but I thought something like this was said.
  • sloppyjoe2
    sloppyjoe2

I found what I was looking for. 2021 governing body update number 9

• Listener
    Listener

Did they actually say that sloppyjoe2?

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

At our zoom assembly ( 2021/ I think ) anyway, the circuit overseer gave a talk about trusting Jehovah. He said we had to trust Jehovah and if we did, we would trust the GB. and to obey them and take the vaxx. So in other words, if you don't take the vaxx, you don't really trust God Almighty.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

It was definitely implied somewhere.

When the vaxes were just being widely distributed,,, that if you weren't taking the shots,, that you lacked faith or trust or something.

Sloppyjoe2,,,outstanding work on your part.

• jehovaxx
    jehovaxx

The covid updates got progressively more coercive to keep taking the vaccines. Peak coercion to be fully vaccinated when Steve Lett’s voice went really high and enthusiastic saying many don’t know who to believe and there is a lot of misinformation out there, but you can trust our brothers. He really emphasised and enthusiastically said this information (saying the vaccines are safe) is FROM OUR BROTHERS!

The David Splain quoted Steve Lett saying the same thing, and then he said “you may be wondering what do these brothers know, wrong question. What does Jehovaxx know?

It comes down to this, do you believe Jehovah is backing this organisation or not. Would he really allow all full time servants and all bethelites to take this vaccine if it was not safe?”

Then Tony Morris said in one covid update “one church said these vaccines are the work of the devil, they are from Satans world. How great full we can be that we know Jehovaxx helped get 99% of full time servants fully vaccinated in record time”

• jhine
    jhine

It's still mind boggling to me how much control these people have . Just when l think that l have heard it all ..........

Jan from Tam

• sloppyjoe2
    sloppyjoe2

Yes if you watch from the 2-5 minute mark. He questions whether your trust that Jehovah is running the organization? And then says do you think Jehovah would allow everyone to get a harmful vaccine. If you watch it, it’s very coercive.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Coercive is not strong enough a word to use. JEs were forced to stay fully vaccinated. Especially if you want to go to any schools or volunteer to help in projects.

You are still not allowed to be involved with any schools or projects unless you are fully vaccinated which is ridiculous as they are the only organisation still insisting on being fully vaccinated.

• MissDaSilva
    MissDaSilva

I worked as a data analyst for 2 big pharmaceutical companies for 12 years.

Me and my family wouldn’t touch the “vaccines” with a barge pole.

I have been distancing myself for the last 2 years and fading for 8 months.

Wonder how much the GB got paid for pushing the jabs? 🤔

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit