homosexuality

by zen nudist 24 Replies latest social humour

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

How can Trinitarians be so Anti-Gay when they worship Three MEN in heavenly blisths and will tell you with a straight face that Jesus is IN them and about to COME

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

OMG... no disrespect meant to the Christians on the board, but ROFL...

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Brilliant -- and anyway the bibles "view" on homosexuality is basically old testament and Paul -- in fact christianity is really Paulianity - -Jesus said very little on the subject matter

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    Jesus said very little on the subject matter

Actually, Jesus said nothing on the matter.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

SanFranciscoJim -- I was just trying to be polite and not dogmatic - but yes - I hear what you are saying and agree -- and anyway I still do not see why the WTBTS/The Government or anybody including God -- is doing in peoples bedrooms -- none of their f----g business

• Enishi
    Enishi

Even for those few texts in the Bible which do condemn homosexuals, its debatable whether the original wording was even aimed at them.

http://www.truluck.com/html/six_bible_passages.html

• Sassy
    Sassy

quite the play on words there zen nudist

• Satanus
    Satanus

Some churches i went to would go on and on about how we were all, men too, the bride of christ. Then they, including the men would go into altered mind states in chanting their 'love' for that jewish man, jesus. The altered brain states were ok, but i used to feel funny about the other two aspects. Maybe i was the only one who felt a bit of aversion because of the homosexual imagery.

SS

• Euphemism
    Euphemism
    Even for those few texts in the Bible which do condemn homosexuals, its debatable whether the original wording was even aimed at them.

http://www.truluck.com/html/six_bible_passages.html

With all due respect, that is some of the most tortured exegesis I have ever seen. I applaud the author's motive--presumably to combat discrimination against homosexuals by Christians--but the argument is ridiculous.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    exegesis

Why do I have to pull out my dictionary every time I read one of your posts? Damn you college graduates!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit