What are the comments from JW's in your KH about recent events, Muslim attack?

by James Mixon 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Are we near the end of days, is this a sign of the end???? I'm surprise they are not out

in full force, they love this kind of stuff.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Didn't you know?

Everything is a sign of the end.

Even stuff that isn't.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    "even stuff that isn't", like man landing on the moon.
  • humblepotato
    humblepotato

One sister uploaded a screen shot, to her Instagram account, of a news story about the Paris attacks and the California shootings and said, "End of the times!" And quoted a scripture.

Other than that, not too much in our rural Iowa Congregation.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I get the feeling that the WT wishes these terrorist attacks were committed by Catholics ...

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    A lot of JWs now you see are all wide-eyed and talking non-stop that the GT is days, or just hours away. Just over eager and over anticipating the GT to possibly start any day, theyre just like a kid on Christmas Eve or Halloween.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

What are the comments from JWs about the Muslim attacks?

What are the comments from JWs about the flooding in England?

What are the comments from JWs about Ebola?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    ROFL!!!
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

The next time a JW tell you the time is near, tell them the world did not end when the

best basketball player was Chinese, the best baseball player was from Dominican Republic,

the best rapper was white, the best golf player was black and the most powerful people

in the world names were Bush, Dick and Colon.

• Clambake
    Clambake

I have asked my wife if there was been any mention of isis or what is happening in the middle east and she says not a word.

My theory is you would hate draw any attention to false christians dying for their faith. Only a jw is capable of doing that.

Also you would hate to think the word Israel or Jerusalem actually means Israel or Jerusalem. Remember it is all the dubs . That is reason they are always in the news.

Oh wait. It child raping instead.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit