Are you driven by vengeance or Payback?

by Fisherman 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I am assuming this thread is about angry people’s attitudes towards the religion.

I am Out many years. Since I wasn’t raised a JW, it was easier for me to transition back into normal life. I also hung onto my secular job until retirement. Other people had and are having a worse time - especially older people who heeded bad advice to not get a career or bother planning for retirement.. What a predicament.

I imagine there must be countless needy people wishing for justice for time wasted in ‘full time ministry’ decades ago when they were young that could have been better spent in a career that paid for their then future (which is here now)!

• Bill Covert
    Bill Covert

This is not about anger. This is about chess! This is a 32 year chess match between me and the Service dept. I have written hundreds of letters, every one with the same point of publicly humiliating the GB over a $4.250M swindle and Lev.5:1. Barbara Anderson knew of my letters when she was still in Bethel. The church put my letters in their 2013 "Human Apostate" talk.

If you folks want to see who is talking to you check out my You Tube site in the "service truck tours" section. Currently I am quite a bit trimmer then those photos. I am a truck mechanic. I would assume the majority of you folks have no idea what metal failure forensics is. It is the science of a major failure which had its origin in a tiny stress riser. Think air plane crashes. That is what Lev.5:1 has been for 32 years, a stress riser to be continually worked until it opens enough to completely fracture. It is just chess! The contest is not getting you folks to see the truth of the 1987 Wt article [for some here it is above their pay grade].

The contest is for Redding Calif and the upfront challenge to church Service dept. as to who controls who's minds.This is time sensitive for the reason that in a month or two Barbara Anderson/Zalkin molestation suites will hit the media as the Calif. two year period window will be up in December. Realize I am not a "porch dog", I don't hide under the porch, I have been up front for 32 years. I have 5 sons who have shunned me and for that I am going to publicly kick the church's ass!

Hey Satan why don't you post a picture of yourself, I will bet you have chicken legs, mushy ass and a huge gut to match the size of your mouth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit