I should've screwed the Elder's wife when i had the chance...

by dolphman 36 Replies latest members private

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster

I know how you feel. I fell for an elder's daughter once. When an older lady tried to get us together, I was too terrified to talk to her. I've regretted that ever since.

• Bill1975
    Bill1975

Is having sex outside of marriage OK now? And with a marrried woman? Are these posts moderated?

• tink
    tink

you're suggesting that a mod edit or lock someone's post because they mention premarital sex?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    I regret going through all the trouble of having JW morals only to throw them away when i left the truth. Because of having these high "Theocratic" standards, I missed out on many things, sex with hot elder's wives only being one of them. Now of course, i still have "morals", but along with them, certain regrets

lol..."Morals", as in, I regret not sleeping with another mans wife?

HS

• JT
    JT
    Sex with Elder's wives is a hell of way to get back at the Society

if you think you would have been getting back at the Society I got a bridge to sell you, all that would have happened is to WT Sellspersons, you and the elders wife would have been Dfed and shunned and your life would have been one of

guilt and regret as both of you would have been trying to get reinstated back to sell more books

the guilt machine of the wt, esp during the time that you are speaking of would have been in full force-

today i think most jw are just so tired of the do more do more they really don't care too much for the rules anymore

• gumby
    gumby
    Point 2: Sex with Elder's wives is a hell of way to get back at the Society, don't you think. I regret not doing it.

I don't think it would have one damn thing to do with getting back at the society. I think this topic would fit right in at another site I can think of......they like this stuff. Gumby

• logansrun
    logansrun

Sex with other people's mates is just plain wrong. Good grief.

B.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit