I should've screwed the Elder's wife when i had the chance...

by dolphman 36 Replies latest members private

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes I would have kicked myself also for not grabbing the opportunity - and if the daughter had been over the legal age even a menage a trois springs to mind

• Eric
    Eric

Oh yes, it was time to put your heel against the coffee table, thrust it well aside, throw the sofa cushions down to the floor, and all in for a little game of "Oholah and Oholibah meet the Egyptian Prince."

At least, that's what I would have done.

I have no idea what you would do.

Eric

• Beans
    Beans

Did she have a skirt on at the time?

• Valis
    Valis
    Oholah and Oholibah meet the Egyptian Prince

*LOL* open sesame!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• tink
    tink
    and if the daughter had been over the legal age even a menage a trois springs to mind

yeah i'm sure the mom and daughter really wanted to engage in a menage a trois together!! ew!!!!

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick
    Oholah and Oholibah meet the Egyptian Prince

OMG LMAO!!!!

yeah i'm sure the mom and daughter really wanted to engage in a menage a trois together!! ew!!!!

Tink - actually I saw this disturbing Howard Stern show where a mother and daughter both work at the Bunny Ranch, as prostitutes, just outside of Vegas. They both bragged at having a threesome with some "clients". Pretty sick.

• Badger
    Badger

(((Spunky)))

Having a little crush on your girl's mom is OK...After all, chances are she'll look close to that in a few years. (a good sign for you!)

BTW: Happy Birthday in advance!

I never had a foxy elder's wife cozy up to me...I had a foxy MS's wife do it, but her hubby was in a wheelchair...just didn't feel right...

What am I saying? I shoulda done her...

• willyloman
    willyloman

Well! That's the last time anybody shows up HERE with some wildass story.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Damn!

Your story reminds me of a time when I was invited up to the apartment of two VERY hot young JW girls that were living together. Any yes... they slep together in the same king-size bed.

Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Your story reminds me of a time when I was invited up to the apartment of two VERY hot young JW girls that were living together.

And then you woke up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit