Tight Pants Is At It Again!

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 10 Replies latest jw friends

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

I keep hearing, being told, conveyed and texted this a lot.All in hopes of perhaps scaremongering me back I suppose. Dont know whether to respond or not! What do you think?

Apparently Gangsta Morris had this to say at the jellied graduation. Raises your spirits does it not for the love never fails attitude , be like christ and blah blah. Words in brackets mine.

"We hope the best for inactive ones but realistically there’s not much time left to get right with God ( Where have I heard that before?? jesus said no one knows the hour but tight pants probably thinks he does!) . Once the Great Tribulation starts it’s too late (We have all been waiting for the show to begin since before 1975 ). Sorry. It just is. You had your chance (seems to think he holds the sceptre not god if you believe in this. No question of forgive 77 times, god alone knows the heart etc ).”

“The World panics over the current pandemic (he forgets the world panicked quite a few times since its birth to spanish flu, sars, russian flu,plague etc). Jehovah’s Witnesses do not (he forgets that if jws do not panic why did they cancel meetings, field circus, assemblies and conventions etc! Coz they are actualy panicking for their own lives just like others!). Jehovah already told us it’s coming (false prophets beware). We’ve tried to tell the World (no you did not; quit lying you eegit). Also, cheer up, things are about to get worse. Jehovah told us that too. Especially for us. But we’re prepared (yeah you are in your scotch tower, like a rat hole away from the world, not preaching and going to meetings as normal but hiding way.What an act of faith!). We’re courageous (So courageous that you have had to cancel all spiritual activities and asked flock to rely on online services). We have Jehovah (Where is the walk that you talk so much about. matthew 7:21-23). They do not (he forgets matthew 7 :1 stop judging).”

Anyone verify this?

Zing

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Yea the "good news" according to wt is that more bad news is coming but............................ someday, just around the corner, closer than eyelid on your eye, on the threshold, soooooooooooooon, our loving god will act apparently, possibly, maybe---unless he doesn't!

just saying!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

So getting right with God is getting right with the WT/JW religion ? inactive ones ?get your ass back in line.

Raises your spirits does it not for the love never fails attitude , and a few scotches under your belt don`t go astray either .

. Once the Great Tribulation starts it’s too late Sorry. It just is. You had your chance ,never mind that they have been predicting this for over a hundred years that it will occur many times in the past and it never has.

Jehovah already told us it’s coming We’ve tried to tell the World ,What about all of the other Christian sects like JW`s that have been preaching the GT & Armageddon since the late 1800`s ?

haven`t they been trying to tell the world also ? just as they have been proved to be false prophets so have the Jehovah`s witnesses been proved false prophets time and time again over the past hundred + 50 odd years.?

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Getting a lot of heat now from people who have not been given my number at all. Ramping up the peptalk to come back, we love you (conditionally of course).

Of course I have also been so invited to watch their streaming meetings with them!

Puuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Zing

• jp1692
    jp1692

TM III: "There’s not much time left to get right with God."

That's right. And there hasn't been much time for that—according to JWs—since 1879.

Let's review: It's a cult!

• MissFit
    MissFit

Smiddy & jp :Thanks. I needed that. I was getting triggered. I get this little whisper in the back of my mind saying : "What if they are right ? " So i came here to get a jolt of common sense.

I am so glad I don't believe in the GT any more or I would be hiding under my bed waiting to be struck down.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Dont know whether to respond or not! What do you think?

Reply.. I dont act upon sensationalized fear mongering particularly when it comes from a lying and corrupt fear mongering religious publishing house.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    Apparently Gangsta Morris

''Leave the inactive scared with this pandemic. Take the cannoli.''

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

A local number on our house telephone. Let it ring.

G.

• TheMark
    TheMark

MissFit, there is no way they are right, and that goes for the whole bible holy book bull. Besides they are not the only ones spewing this nonsense. This end of the world nonsense has been going on for centuries. Also, they are not pure so no way God (if there was such a thing) chooses them over anyone else. So relax, if bad things happen it's not judgment day, it's only life happening as it is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit