JW dating sites

by Formerbrother 13 Replies latest jw friends

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

"brother, still attending..seeks sister in a similar position, to help each other get disfellowshipped."

• James87
    James87

I cant tell if you are trolling or not. This makes no sense. Honestly if you are serious take a year off and like LostGeneration said make time for yourself. Rediscover yourself.

• Searril
    Searril

Not trying to be a jerk here, and I know it's off topic, but reading this:

"Still Trying to find an alternative to JW's. After many years, I still can not find any other option that comes as close to ALL the Bible as JWs do. If there is an option that I have missed please tell me here, I would like to look into it deeply."

Tells me that you haven't really spent much time at all researching Watchtower teachings, because they unravel very quickly once examined with scriptures in context without Watchtower spin. So, if you're looking for a Christian association, which I support, I would suggest doing some real research on, dare I say it, what the bible really teaches, before trying to figure out WHERE the thing you're looking for exists.

• dozy
    dozy

Do you really want to date someone who is religiously forbidden to have sex with you until she is married? Any meeting with her should have a chaperone in attendance.

I remember my first JW girlfriend would only hold hands with me if she had gloves on as she didn't want any physical contact. Before we had even been on our first date I had to meet her jerk of a father who asked me if I was intending marrying her otherwise we couldn't see each other.

Thankfully I saw sense and I broke up with her shortly after but do you really want a relationship with all those Society conditions? Lots of really nice women out there who aren't JWs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit