It is good to be here.

Thanks to all for your contributions.

Love and blessings

Sylvia

• OUTLAW
  • snowbird
    snowbird

ROFL at Outlaw.

Now, howbeit that I knew you would be a first responder?

I'm having a great morning, reading up on the Nebuchadnezzars, of which there were four.

If history is correct, it was Number 2 who razed the 1st Temple and took the Jews into captivity.

If history is correct, it was his granddaughter, Vashti, who refused her husband's request to show herself to his banquet attendees.

Isn't it wonderful to scope these things out for ourselves?

Sylvia​

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I'm having a great morning, reading up on the Nebuchadnezzars, of which there were four.

Isn't it wonderful to scope these things out for ourselves?.....Sylvia​

Image result for Freedom

• snowbird
    snowbird

Amen, my brother from another mother.

Tee hee hee.

Sylvia

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Good evening, "snowbird" and a forum full of O.Ps, to bring the devil out in you :-)

• Magnum
    Magnum

Mornin'

I remember that in the last week or two you referred to some kind of research or document that you were/are working on and that you might try to publish (Wasn't that you? Maybe I'm confused.). Now you mention the above about the Nebuchadnezzars.

So, I'm wondering: Are you doing all this just for historical/academic reasons or do you believe the Bible is what Christians claim it to be? Or are you perhaps undecided and trying to make an educated decision?

I don't know what to believe or not to believe right now and I look forward to having time to try to do reading/research as you're doing now.

• blondie
    blondie

Nothing but a little light reading, snowbird, eh?

I'm watching NCIS--LA...

• snowbird
    snowbird

Hey, Rebel.

Hey, Magnum.

I'm doing research simply for myself in an attempt to find answers to bothersome questions about the Scriptures.

I consider myself a Christian, and believe the Bible to be God's message to us.

One thing that bothered me a lot was the list of Shem's son's.

The Bible plainly says Arpachschad was Shem's first born, yet he is listed third in the history of Shem.

I found the answer in the Book of Jubilees.

Also, why did it take Adam and Eve so long to produce a son after Abel's death and Cain's banishment?

Ditto ...

What really happened between Noah and Ham?

Book of Jasher.

Moses married a Cushite (Black) woman?

Ditto ...

So much to explore; I'm having a grand time.

Thanks for asking.

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird

Hey, Blondie.

Thanks for those WT study articles.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit