Marking Talks are back!?!?! - New Name!

by thedepressedsoul 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

The congregation I was in until about two years ago, used marking talks pretty often!

My first wife had been studying for two years before we got married, and got baptised two weeks before we got married. I never told her, that I was going to be marked, and have a special talk marking me, if she wasn't baptised! I had not understood that I would be marked, because she had made it plain she was going to get baptised in the spring, but changed and did it at the end of summer!

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor
    Haven't heard a marking talk in years. Best one was about 6 years ago on "sexting". At the time the only teenager in the congregation was me... and i hadn't been doing any sexting. So i wonder which of the older ones where doing that?
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

There are probably so many leaving WT that they are setting up the congregations for a boat load of these talks. WT is worried! As they should be.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife
    LOL, Pale! That Ant'ny Weener, how old is that guy, he is obsessed with sexting, so probably that was the age of the marked sexter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit