Solicitors Appontment Tomorrow - Advice Appreciated

by pale.emperor 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

PE Solicitors charge almost by the milli second, so be as concise as possible with no meanderings around JW practicex. Prepare a presentation that explains, what you seek, why you seek it and demonstrate a reasonable personality. Family lawyers are used to issues round custody so should be able to grasp the key issues and provide clear guidance on ways forward. Key issue is welfare of Erin not your family, her mother or you, you are trying to defend her position.

I M surprised at the double standards here re your mother and her partner concerning the DF status of your ex wife who they seem willing to converse with, but not you, WT gets people crawling under snakes bellys following its ‘guidance’

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen
    You would never accept less than a package deal if they wanted to come over to your place to see her, and you wouldn't drop her off and turn tail and run in shame either. Fuck that.

I second that.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Any suggestions on Watchtower pictures/articals i should print off?

So far im taking:

• pale.emperor
  • St George of England
    St George of England

Don't forget the homophobic children's video, "One Man, One Woman".

George

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Hi PE, my sincere sympathy for what you're dealing with, and especially for having salt rubbed in the wound by JW's talking to you as if you are of no consequence.

As others have said, your problem - and solution - is with your wife.

I'd say absolutely nothing more to any active JW's regarding the matter.

JW's are anti-anyone & everyone who's not one of them. I wish you a quick and inexpensive conclusion to the situation.

All the best tomorrow!

• Freedom rocks
    Freedom rocks

My book of bible stories has plenty of inappropriate pictures for kids

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Not to mention the story about putting a tent peg through someone's head.

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

The video of Sophia giving up her ice cream money for the borg always gets my blood boiling.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I agree with others here. Plus, there is a legal term of "alienation of affection" that will absolutely happen if the JW present you as an apostate not worthy of even the truth ( for real truth, like it's fine to lie to you) .

The entire organization guides the child to lessen contact with you. It's part of the doctrine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit