Apparently Jehovah`s Witnesses have no scruples about " LYING" to their GOD Jehovah

by smiddy3 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sparky1
    sparky1

Time counting has always been fraudulent. It's all bull$hit! My ex pioneer partner padded his hours from day one. He currently serves as an Elder and fill in Circuit Overseer. Jehovah's Witnesses are all about appearances........................lies mean nothing to them.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

When I was in, I was advised by Fellow Jws to start the time by providing a pamphlet to any on goers, before getting into my car at home for FS.

In that way, my FS starts from then onward and would continue into the meeting for FS and then into the Territory D2D or return visits.

So I added my 15 mins of drive to the KH as FS time. If I look back now, cant stop laughing.

• RolRod
    RolRod

The last few years I was in, I pioneered and never went out in service, I just made up the time and placements

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

It seems so foolish now looking back, that we felt we had the obligation to submit a "report" of our time!

I suppose that it what being in a cult does to us - makes us do ridiculous things without question!

• blondie
    blondie

jws don't think god sees them as Ezekiel 8:12 says which the Israelites aid about god not seeing them worship false gods.

English Standard Version
    Then he said to me, “Son of man, have you seen what the elders of the house of Israel are doing in the dark, each in his room of pictures? For they say, ‘The LORD does not see us, the LORD has forsaken the land.’”

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit