Were You Ever Disfellowshipped or Judicially Reproved?

by minimus 16 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I never got into trouble with the elders. I served on judicial committees too many times. I am happy that I no longer have to "judge" whether someone is a "sinner" any longer! ----I'm curious, how many of you had to endure a judicial meeting and how did it turn out in the end?

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

I was disfellowshipped in absentia by the circuit overseer. Two elders came to my house to announce their decision.

• LV101
    LV101

Nope --- I D/F'd those losers!

• Magwitch
    Magwitch
    Village Idiot
    I was disfellowshipped in absentia

Me too V.I. .... Only happens to the best of us :)

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Yes I was reproved just before getting married.

• Saethydd
    Saethydd

I've been before two, the first time I was reproved, the second I was disfellowshipped even though I came to the brothers of my own accord after all probability of being caught had passed. Guess that isn't considered a sign of true repentance.

Funnilly enough, the disfellowshiping did help me have a change of heart, just not the one they were banking on.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

D/f'd three times. Came back each time. Lied more each time. Why? Family, blood, history!

Is this a record?

• just fine
    just fine

Nope, never. Model JW, got advice from my elder father, tell them it is none of their business.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Not me ever, flew under the radar, kept out of the way of those turkeys

• dbq407
    dbq407

reproved once, df'd once. The judicial meeting was 4 hours long for both the reproof and the df. To get reinstated it took 2 years, 3 letters, and a half hour meeting, 3 hour meeting and another 3 hour meeting. Crazy bastards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit